Minecraft Zombies (COD: Zombies in minecraft)

jpeanut78985's Avatar jpeanut789855/6/13 9:28 pm
1 emeralds 120
I am working on this epic adventure map which will have different maps within it where you fight zombies and other mobs like in COD: Zombies. You use xp to open doors and buy items. Right now the map only has 1 area: an abandoned warehouse. It is an easy, straight foward map I built to get started but I am working on many creative, large maps for it including a creeper temple (complete with creepers) and my favorite; herobrine's Stadium where herbrine is trying to kill you off by having mobs push you off platforms into lava. Herbrine really talks to you as the map goes on and goes from easy to difficult. Here is the link to the topic for the 'demo map' ; Warehouse. You can play Warehouse right now but it would mean so much to me if anyone interested would follow the topic so you know when I update it and add these amazing features such as Herbrine's Stadium. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the support I get. here is the link to the topic, right now it onyl has pictures of the original map, Warehouse.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... s-2112413/
jpeanut78985
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner