[SkyWars] Mineraft Lagoon HD 1.8 Map Download

RictAcius's Avatar RictAcius4/8/15 7:53 am
1 emeralds 263
Hey guys! It's me RictAcius (or Worldofteck - Owner as its seen on my profile)

I just recently decided to make this cool SkyWars map for anybody, just before my exams. I don't know why but it was just a spontaneous decision to do this and I hope you give me the support for it!
If your the type of guy/gal who like spoilers click here!
Click to reveal
The map will be a lagoon themed map, it will be made of sand sandstone acacia wood and what ever else inspires me. Once I'm done with the map I'll download it to my server and you can see it there live in action!

I will post some images when I have made reasonable progress and will continue to post more updates as time goes on. I hope you'll enjoy this map which will be free to download and distribute (as always) I haven't really posted on the forums in a while so a bit of support will be much appreciated. And also if you'd like to use this on your server, please give me a bit of credit, please?

Don't forget to view the project on the Projects tab: it's called "[SkyWars] Lagoon Please support this map" If you would like to give it some diamonds then feel free to do so, I will also be posting this map on my server forums as well as on the server itself, of course if you'd like to check that out too click [HERE] or if the link won't work you can copy this into your browser: worldofteck.com Remember to follow me so that you will get notifications whenever I post a new map. I'm not new to map building, but I am new to posting them on forums and Project sites.

Thanks guys and I will hope to see you soon, and if you have any suggestions on what else I should do then please feel free to comment down below (I will do all the 10 first suggestions!)

Please remember to check out my YouTube channel, as I will post the map there as well: RictAcius
RictAcius
Level 33 : Artisan Artist