Not Everyone Has A Happy Ending (Adventure Map)

Superdude717's Avatar Superdude7178/7/14 2:24 pm
1 emeralds 172
I just thought I should post a post about my new adventure map that's soon to come up. I've been working on it for about 1 year now and have put a ton of time into it. I wanted to do something that's been done before but make it better. So naturally I chose a zombie apocalypse theme. I have someone making an animated picture title for it and when it's done the map will come out. Expect it out by the end of next week. Or possibly the end of the week after that. I'm calling the map Not Everyone Has a Happy Ending so search for that. (If you care. Who know's, you could be reading this just to laugh at me.) The map layout isn't going to be a city area, like most maps are. I'm circling the theme around a forest/plains sorta thing. That way I'm saved loads of time building a city and detailing it. But, if the map does well, I will begin work on a Part 2. That'll be more of a city map. But if I do do part 2, it'll be on a flat land. I just thought I should post this to give some insight on the map. Just some extra info: There will be two versions for the map, a modded version (probably going to be the coolest) and a non-modded version. Further details will be in the description!

Peace Out,
Superdude717
Superdude717
Level 23 : Expert Lumberjack