World Machine/World painter | Experienced user wanted

Avarix42's Avatar Avarix429/17/17 7:21 pm
1 emeralds 145
Myself and a small team of developers have recently begun a project for developing a new and unique Minecraft server. While development stage is less than 50% complete we're now starting to think about the world itself. What we need is a highly skilled artist who has had lots of experience with both World Machine and World Painter and can create realistic looking maps and terrain.
What do we need from you?
The project is small so far but we're hoping to push this project off the ground once development stage is finished and we have the actual map, we need a map that is approximately 15,000 by 15,000 blocks. We are aware that this is a large ask for world machine but we're confident in the minecraft community to fulfill our request. The map obviously must be playable, it also needs realistic mountain environments, rivers and all sorts of different biomes. Whatever you can come up with, if you're experienced enough we will put 100% trust in you.

We are able to pay cash, and the amount is up for discussion you can email my personal email at:
jhall9929@gmail.com

Also note that players will be able to mine and collect resources, and I know lots of that is defined after world machine when the map is moved into world painter, which will also be discussed through my email.
Thank you :)
Avarix42
Level 1 : New Miner