Doing free renders of your builds/creations!.

TeamPishcraft's Avatar TeamPishcraft7/25/19 1:32 pm
4 emeralds 485 6
9/22/2019 4:32 am
NexGen_Insanity's Avatar NexGen_Insanity
So, i've done some rendering work in the past, and recently im trying to become better at doing so, i thought a good way of becoming better would be to take rendering requests on this thread. If you have something you want rendered then here is what you have to do:

1. Post a link to a world that the build is in
2. Tell me what perspective you want of it (frog, bird, north side.. ect.)
3. Tell me what lighting scene you want (day or night, moody or foggy, ect.)
4. If you want a custom resourcepack with your render, you must provide a download to the resourcepack that is the same game version as the world you provided.

I will try to do as many renders as i can, and as in as high quality as possible.

-Mick
TeamPishcraft
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2019 4:32 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Zombie
NexGen_Insanity
still doing this?
08/13/2019 5:41 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Blacksmith
Someone Over There
Are you still currently doing renders?
07/26/2019 4:05 am
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Kaatmandu
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/bawsnia-7-5-19/

Hey, I'd be happy to work with you a bit. I have a map that I'd like to see in a new light. Right now I am pleased as punch with the in game rendering, as I can take screenshots that capture the individual builds, but i don't have a general, large scale view of the entire island. I'm also interested in seeing what somebody else's take on my buildings would be, and I would be happy to show you around the current map to see what parts of it are most interesting to you. I'll be uploading another update with a few new buildings shortly, they need not be included.

I'd like to have consistent angles and compare the map to it's future self, as I expand into new areas. I think it would be rather difficult to do it with weather involved, so a clear sunny sky is probably best. That said, if there was some way to make a timelapse video last a day, that would be cool too. I'd like to do a minecraft version of this video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgoAgYR4584) Rendering probably isn't necessary for that, but I need help with learning how to do simple things like getting mobs out of the shot, etc.

If any of this is beyond you, impossible, or stupid, just let me know.

The easiest way to see my map with shaders and resource pack in action would probably be my Twitch. That's here: https://www.twitch.tv/kaatmandu

I'll send my resource pack to you in a more discreet manner when I get it uploaded.

07/25/2019 3:30 pm
Level 48 : Master Button Pusher
Masteratchess
What software are you using?
07/26/2019 3:15 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
TeamPishcraft
been using a few different things, currently using Chunky, shaders and paint.net
07/26/2019 4:20 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
FluxedScript
When I finish building it, I would like some. Contact me on discord using FluxedScript#6358, we will talk more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome