Assassins Creed: ~Jack's Apple~ [OOC]

tmplumber's Avatar tmplumber5/7/13 1:58 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 77
5/20/2013 6:20 pm
Elrick_levinski's Avatar Elrick_levinski

~Present Day Lore~

It is 12th December 2012. And Abstergo Industries have captured several citizen from towns all around Italy. Unknowingly to the Assassin Order, they are looking for another apple of Eden. This Apple is hidden somewhere in the Victorian Period of time, held by someone in power. Abstergo received word that these captive citizen had ancestors directly involved with the incident with the Apple. Abstergo do not know what role they had played, however they expect that most would be rather Templars or Assassins. They plan to murder the Assassins as soon as they get what they seek. You are a captive of Abstergo, and you must escape before you succumb to the bleeding effect.

~Victorian Period Lore~

It Is May 16th 1888. And strange murders are going on. A strange serial killer named Jack The Ripper has appeared in the news, these murders are happening in London, England. The Assassin Order are suspecting something, but cant shake the feeling that they are being watched... hunted down and destroyed. Many of the Elders sense something within the air. They believe that something has been disturbed, something... that should have been left where it was. Rusting in a cave, under rocks, far below the Earth's crust. Whoever has done this deed must be stopped. And that is where great Assassins like you come in. You must stop what is happening. You must stop this murderer, and bring balance to this forsaken world...

~The Assassin's Creed~

(1) You are an Assassin. And Assassins do not harm Civilians.

(2) You must do both Applications. Modern Day and Victorian.

(3) You cannot control other people's characters.

(4) You cannot kill other people's characters (( Without an agreement ))

(5) You must keep swearing to the minimum (( Site Rules ))

(6) Keep to the Lore of the series. They will not know much about Jack's motives or Desmond.

(7) Keep to your personality traits.

(8) Put " Jack's Apple " in Anything Else:

(9) Don't Power/Metagame.

(10) Do not do 1 liners.

~Modern Day Application~

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
How They Were Captured:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Anything Else:

~Ancestor Application~

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
How They Joined The Brotherhood:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Anything Else:

~Accepted Hostages/Assassins~

None Yet
tmplumber
Level 26 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/20/2013 6:20 pm
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Elrick_levinski
Yush
05/20/2013 11:28 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
~Modern Day Application~

Name: Markus Steele.
Personality: Hot-headed, always wanting to rush into the battle, and speaks his mind. But he also is a kind person if you get to know him.
Backstory: Ever since he was born, Markus was trained to fight – He didn't know why. First his parents started by making him do the monkey bars, and moved up to surprising advanced agility courses, such as dropping him on a building and leaving him to get down with the door to the stairs locked. Markus was also homeschooled and rarely talked to other people save his family and relatives. When he reached the age of sixteen, he was sent to High School, where he finally met people. He quickly gathered a group of friends since Markus was, contrary to what he thought, a very sociable person. He joined the football team, became the star running back, and eventually graduated at the top of his class. Markus was eventually sent to college, where he started getting his education, until they attacked him. He had no idea who “They” were, but it started when he left the restaurant he had been eating at. He had a nagging sensation that he was being followed, and eventually he maneuvered himself into a dark alley while he pulled out the revolver he always kept handy. A sharp crackle alerted him that he really was being followed, and Markus spun around while firing the revolver. The man directly behind him collapsed in a heap, and Markus heard the sound of a van ripping away. After that, Markus lived in paranoia of everything – He distanced himself from his friends, he didn't go out late and he always had his revolver with him except when he went into class and the campus. Eventually, after a tedious day, Markus stumbled into his dorm to be greeted by one of his friends, Patrick O'Grady, who sat pointing a Beretta at him. “Hello Markus!” Patrick said cheerily, and pointed to the couch. “Sit down, will you?” Markus quietly obeyed and sat facing Patrick. “How much did they pay you..” Markus said quietly, and fingered his revolver. He could shoot Patrick if needed. Patrick smiled. “One hundred grand. Enough for me to finish my education, get a degree, and go somewhere in life. My parents can't afford to pay me another term, so now I'll be able to continue college anyway!” Markus looked at Patrick angrily. “You'd kill a man for one-thousand dollars?” He said, and stood up angrily. Patrick frowned. “Now Markus, of course I wouldn't kill you. I'm just keeping you here till they come.” Markus went pale. “You told them where I lived?!” Patrick nodded and continued pointing the gun at him. Markus suddenly heard a screech of tires and shouted “GET DOWN!” Before he landed flat on the ground. A wave of bullets ripped through the walls and sprayed everywhere. Markus grabbed his revolver and slowly started moving to the back exit and more bullets came into the room. Patrick was already dead. “Whew..” Markus said to himself as he reached the back door. He opened it slowly and peered out. All clear. Gripping his revolver closely, he turned around the corner to be faced by a dark clothed man holding some sort of gun. Before Markus could even lift his gun, the man had shot him with a tranquilizer dart. After tht, Markus was placed in a black van and driven to Abstergo.
How They Were Captured: Shot by a tranquilizer dart.
Skills: Close ranged weapons, combat training, diversion tactics, and boxing.
Weaknesses: Impatient, weak at long-range, hot-headed, bad at swordplay, and has a protective opinion of people he trust, IE, if a man holds his friend at gunpoint and Markus can't reach him, he'll listen and most likely obey to what the man says until he can free his friend.
Anything Else: No. Just no.
Appearance:

Done. Sorry for bad quality
05/20/2013 11:47 am
tmplumber
Accepted. The IC shall be made now.
05/20/2013 9:30 am
tmplumber
I was waiting for Kori's app. But I guess I will make it now...
05/20/2013 9:28 am
Elrick_levinski
Bump-

Tmplumber are you planning on making the RP thread soon?
05/19/2013 8:01 am
Korigon
Alright, I'm going to go finish the modern day app now :p
05/19/2013 9:39 am
Elrick_levinski
Btw korigon loved the ancestor app! ^.^
05/19/2013 7:29 am
tmplumber
No im still here. Just been busy lately.

Click to reveal
~Ancestor Application~

Name: Johnathan “Bullseye” Steele.
Personality: Quiet, likes to think things through and plan stuff out, and always has a backup plan.
Backstory:
Spoiler
Johnathan Steele was born to Zachariah Steele and Martha Steele. His father was a successful banker, while his mother stayed at home and hosted socials, parties, and such. Unlike some unlucky people, Johnathan's parents loved him, and he was well treated. However, it soon became obvious that he was not fit for banking, and his father quickly tried to find a job that would suit him. The days went by and nothing happened until, one day, Johnathan saw a sharpshooter at a shooting contest that his father reluctantly agreed to bring him to. When the contest was over, Johnathan had made up his mind – He wanted to be a sharpshooter. At first, his father was against the idea, and he still was when he bought Johnathan his first gun – A Winchester Model 1866. Johnathan from there on spent all of his free time using it, and finally, when he reached the age of nineteen, he decided to enter a sharpshooter tournament. He, being a rookie to the tournaments, was placed last in line as man after man took his shot. The best shooter there, or as some thought, Ace Macintosh, was right before Johnathan. Without a second of hesitation, Macintosh quickly aimed his rifle and fired, hitting the dummy target right in the head. Johnathan then aimed his own rifle slowly, and then fired. There was a pause as some men walked up to the dummy, and one finally called out “He hit it in the head!” It was a dead tie with Macintosh and Johnathan, and they then started taking turns, but neither could be bested. Finally, Macintosh put down his rifle. “I've met my match with the rifle, boys. Rookie wins it all!” A hearty cheer was sounded, and Johnathan proudly presented the trophy that he won to his father. Later on, when he was nineteen, however, Ace Macintosh approached him in his house. It was kinda spooky, also. It seemed that without a sound, Macintosh had been able to get into the house and start making coffee. And when Johnathan walked into his kitchen, he was instantly greeted by Macintosh who handed him a mug of coffee. “Son, I need to talk to you.” He said, and sat down at the table. Johnathan looked oddly at the man. “Macintosh, you aren't my father. We can't be considered close friends even.” He said, and sat down at the table with Macintosh. Macintosh smiled slightly. “Never mind that. Look, I need to get to the point. You have a lot of talent. Lots of us old shooters – We just get that way from practice. But you..You have skill and potential, and you're wasting it. You keep relying on your skill to serve you well, and it will! But one day, when you're old like me, you won't be as good, and you'll lose everything you had. “ Johnathan said nothing and sipped his coffee. “I think you could get a lot better if you trained and used different weapons instead of using just a rifle. If you're willing to work, I'll teach you the tricks and tips. We in?” Johnathan sighed and extended his hand to Macintosh. “Fine. I'll be trained.” He said simply. They shook hands, and then the training started.

Half way in the training, some months later, when Macintosh told him about the assassins. He showed their views, then he introduced the templars. Soon afterwards, Macintosh asked him if he wanted to join the Assassin Brotherhood, which Johnathan agreed to and he did join...Then the real training started...He started at twenty and was sent everywhere to take out Templars. Using sharpshooting tournaments as a cover, he would go to a town, take out the target, complete the tournament, then exit. On top of that, Macintosh taught him to be agile and work will in bad situations. After five years of this training, Macintosh started training him in weapons. But instead of something like a hidden blade, he was trained with pistols, shotguns, rifles, and other ranged weapons of the modern day..

The busy marketplace bustled with people as they shoved their way past each other to barter and sell goods. Through the distractions, no one seems to notice a lone man sitting in a church tower. The man quickly props up a rifle on the tower and puts a magnifying glass of some sort on it. He looks around the crowd and starts a well-dressed man stumbled around. Templar John Latsy, a up and coming politician, was his target. The sniper had met with Latsy before hand, and bought him a drink. And then another, and another. Latsy was now thoroughly intoxicated. Of course, the sniper would have just poisoned him, but that would spoil the fun. Taking steady aim, the sniper found Latsy stumbling around, and then the sniper waits. Suddenly, church bells start to ring underneath him. Then, the sniper fires the same time as the bell. The gunshot being muffled by the noise is not noticed, and no one notices the Drunk Latsy as he stumbles into an alley with a bullet in his head. Quick as a flash, the sniper picks up his weapon, and starts descending the building. When he reaches the bottom, he is confronted by an aging man. “Steele, you're going to England.” The man said, and handed him a packet. “The elders think something is up. Murders have been happening. You won't be at any tournaments, though. We've arranged for you to go into hiding a bit..The sniper nods, and walks calmly out of the church and soon disappears into the crowd...

Why They Joined The Brotherhood: To ensure the survival of free will. ( Copied from the wiki :p )
Skills: Sharpshooting, ranged weapons, silence, scouting, and parkour.
Weaknesses: Bad at close range, Bad at melee weapons such as hidden blades and daggers, and
Anything Else: I'm not putting in something about a fruit.
Appearnce:
Spoiler

Accepted.

Click to reveal
Modern app:
"What a drag.."
Name: Levi Alfonso
Appearance: profile picture
Personality: Quiet and friendly
Backstory: my life isn't really that amazing.. I dropped out of college to go work for a computer technology company called Tozen, they manufactured and repaired softwares for the military. I was the "hunter" as they called it around there and my Job was to find any bugs or viruses, ect. Anyway the hours where pretty flexible and I got payed well but it wasn't something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I met Samantha in high school and we went steady for about a year then after we graduated I asked her to marry me she said yes, but before I could get married I had to go to Washington for a company meeting and while I was there Samantha was murdered in cold blood. I vowed to find out who did this to her but haven't had any luck since. My life now is pretty bland and depressing until I was kidnapped of course, then everything changed.
How They Were Captured: Levi walked down the wet side walk his feet making a "sploosh" and "splaush" as he walked. His hood didn't help much with rain since he was already soaked. He stopped at the parking lot to his apartment and sighed "home sweet home.." He said casually. He noticed a dark van is parked about 20 feet away but didn't really care. Suddenly he felt gruff hands grab him from behind and a wet cloth was being pressed to his face, everything went dark after that. The last thing I heard before going out was a stern voice saying "We got him."
Skills: good at getting information, sneaky, quiet, good at making friends and foes.
Weaknesses: lack of strength.
Anything Else: jacks apple

Victorian app:
"Sorpresa..." (Surprise...)
Name: Arro Alfonso ( air-oh al-fawn-z-oh)
Appearance:www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-dark-assassins/articles/171335/title/trial-fire. (Scroll down just a bit)
Personality: serious, easy going.
Backstory: I grew up in a Italian home, although we didn't live in Italy, but in England; we where still italian. My mother died when I was young and my father was away most of the time so my grandfather took care of me, he taught me many things how to fight in case I needed to but all the training he gave me was for one reason that he told me every time I asked "your future" I never knew what he meant by it until I joined the creed. In most missions I tagged along with him and we did successful work, until one day a enemy named Jack The Ripper turned up and we where assigned to his unmerciful death. My grandfather took his own life right in front of Jack I didn't know what had happened until later when I escaped. He had used a new apple of Eden to kill my grandfather, I vowed revenge upon him and now I perform minor solo missions waiting and watching for Jack The Ripper.
How They Joined The Brotherhood: he chose to follow in his grandfathers footsteps
Skills: combat, weapons, sneaking, etc. ( basically the Leonardo davinci of combat and skill )
Weaknesses: likes to do things solo and sometimes that can get you captured or killed.
Anything Else:jacks apple

To be honest I was waiting for your app to be put in third person. However its a good app so... accepted
05/17/2013 10:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/17/2013 5:02 pm
Korigon
Although..

I am wondering why Plumber hasn't said anything. Maybe he just assumed you were accepted? Dunno.
05/17/2013 3:38 am
Elrick_levinski
Fine -.-
05/16/2013 5:34 pm
Korigon
Elrick, just be patient. I'm sure Plumber just missed what you said..
05/16/2013 5:17 pm
Elrick_levinski
Alright if you don't accept or tell me what's wrong with it today pm I'm giving up on this roleplay.

-Elrick
05/16/2013 5:06 pm
Korigon
~Ancestor Application~

Name: Johnathan “Bullseye” Steele.
Personality: Quiet, likes to think things through and plan stuff out, and always has a backup plan.
Backstory:
Click to reveal
Johnathan Steele was born to Zachariah Steele and Martha Steele. His father was a successful banker, while his mother stayed at home and hosted socials, parties, and such. Unlike some unlucky people, Johnathan's parents loved him, and he was well treated. However, it soon became obvious that he was not fit for banking, and his father quickly tried to find a job that would suit him. The days went by and nothing happened until, one day, Johnathan saw a sharpshooter at a shooting contest that his father reluctantly agreed to bring him to. When the contest was over, Johnathan had made up his mind – He wanted to be a sharpshooter. At first, his father was against the idea, and he still was when he bought Johnathan his first gun – A Winchester Model 1866. Johnathan from there on spent all of his free time using it, and finally, when he reached the age of nineteen, he decided to enter a sharpshooter tournament. He, being a rookie to the tournaments, was placed last in line as man after man took his shot. The best shooter there, or as some thought, Ace Macintosh, was right before Johnathan. Without a second of hesitation, Macintosh quickly aimed his rifle and fired, hitting the dummy target right in the head. Johnathan then aimed his own rifle slowly, and then fired. There was a pause as some men walked up to the dummy, and one finally called out “He hit it in the head!” It was a dead tie with Macintosh and Johnathan, and they then started taking turns, but neither could be bested. Finally, Macintosh put down his rifle. “I've met my match with the rifle, boys. Rookie wins it all!” A hearty cheer was sounded, and Johnathan proudly presented the trophy that he won to his father. Later on, when he was nineteen, however, Ace Macintosh approached him in his house. It was kinda spooky, also. It seemed that without a sound, Macintosh had been able to get into the house and start making coffee. And when Johnathan walked into his kitchen, he was instantly greeted by Macintosh who handed him a mug of coffee. “Son, I need to talk to you.” He said, and sat down at the table. Johnathan looked oddly at the man. “Macintosh, you aren't my father. We can't be considered close friends even.” He said, and sat down at the table with Macintosh. Macintosh smiled slightly. “Never mind that. Look, I need to get to the point. You have a lot of talent. Lots of us old shooters – We just get that way from practice. But you..You have skill and potential, and you're wasting it. You keep relying on your skill to serve you well, and it will! But one day, when you're old like me, you won't be as good, and you'll lose everything you had. “ Johnathan said nothing and sipped his coffee. “I think you could get a lot better if you trained and used different weapons instead of using just a rifle. If you're willing to work, I'll teach you the tricks and tips. We in?” Johnathan sighed and extended his hand to Macintosh. “Fine. I'll be trained.” He said simply. They shook hands, and then the training started.

Half way in the training, some months later, when Macintosh told him about the assassins. He showed their views, then he introduced the templars. Soon afterwards, Macintosh asked him if he wanted to join the Assassin Brotherhood, which Johnathan agreed to and he did join...Then the real training started...He started at twenty and was sent everywhere to take out Templars. Using sharpshooting tournaments as a cover, he would go to a town, take out the target, complete the tournament, then exit. On top of that, Macintosh taught him to be agile and work will in bad situations. After five years of this training, Macintosh started training him in weapons. But instead of something like a hidden blade, he was trained with pistols, shotguns, rifles, and other ranged weapons of the modern day..

The busy marketplace bustled with people as they shoved their way past each other to barter and sell goods. Through the distractions, no one seems to notice a lone man sitting in a church tower. The man quickly props up a rifle on the tower and puts a magnifying glass of some sort on it. He looks around the crowd and starts a well-dressed man stumbled around. Templar John Latsy, a up and coming politician, was his target. The sniper had met with Latsy before hand, and bought him a drink. And then another, and another. Latsy was now thoroughly intoxicated. Of course, the sniper would have just poisoned him, but that would spoil the fun. Taking steady aim, the sniper found Latsy stumbling around, and then the sniper waits. Suddenly, church bells start to ring underneath him. Then, the sniper fires the same time as the bell. The gunshot being muffled by the noise is not noticed, and no one notices the Drunk Latsy as he stumbles into an alley with a bullet in his head. Quick as a flash, the sniper picks up his weapon, and starts descending the building. When he reaches the bottom, he is confronted by an aging man. “Steele, you're going to England.” The man said, and handed him a packet. “The elders think something is up. Murders have been happening. You won't be at any tournaments, though. We've arranged for you to go into hiding a bit..The sniper nods, and walks calmly out of the church and soon disappears into the crowd...

Why They Joined The Brotherhood: To ensure the survival of free will. ( Copied from the wiki :p )
Skills: Sharpshooting, ranged weapons, silence, scouting, and parkour.
Weaknesses: Bad at close range, Bad at melee weapons such as hidden blades and daggers, and
Anything Else: I'm not putting in something about a fruit.
Appearnce:
Click to reveal

Will add my modern app soon
05/16/2013 7:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
bubbykaz
ok...
05/16/2013 7:34 am
tmplumber
Bubby. Please be quiet...
05/16/2013 7:08 am
bubbykaz
no its just n0t a good point
05/16/2013 4:12 am
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/15/2013 8:00 pm
Elrick_levinski
Am I accepted or not? -_-
05/15/2013 7:52 pm
Korigon
Okay dokey, I'll start on my app! =)
05/15/2013 5:55 pm
tmplumber
Thats ok Kori.
05/15/2013 9:14 am
Korigon
Plumber, just to let you know, I'm going to have my character be good with guns. Because in the 1800's, there were guns. Is that ok?
05/14/2013 9:32 pm
bubbykaz
05/14/2013 6:24 pm
tmplumber
Because that was Conner Kenway. The most idiotic assassin in the series. Ezio and Altiar had a reason.

Ezio had a Brotherhood.

Altiar had Scholars
05/14/2013 6:05 pm
bubbykaz
im a good Rper when im not rushed and have tons of insperation and besides look in ac3 connor always weres his assassin clothing so why cant I?
05/14/2013 5:36 pm
tmplumber
Please add it
05/14/2013 5:19 pm
Elrick_levinski
tmplumber
Elrick_levinskiModern app:
"What a drag.."
Backstory: my life isn't really that amazing.. I dropped out of college to go work for a computer technology company called Tozen, they manufactured and repaired softwares for the military. I was the "hunter" as they called it around there and my Job was to find any bugs or viruses, ect. Anyway the hours where pretty flexible and I got payed well but it wasn't something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I met Samantha in high school and we went steady for about a year then after we graduated I asked her to marry me she said yes, but before I could get married I had to go to Washington for a company meeting and while I was there Samantha was murdered in cold blood. I vowed to find out who did this to her but haven't had any luck since. My life now is pretty bland and depressing until I was kidnapped of course, then everything changed.
How They Were Captured: Levi walked down the wet side walk his feet making a "sploosh" and "splaush" as he walked. His hood didn't help much with rain since he was already soaked. He stopped at the parking lot to his apartment and sighed "home sweet home.." He said casually. He noticed a dark van is parked about 20 feet away but didn't really care. Suddenly he felt gruff hands grab him from behind and a wet cloth was being pressed to his face, everything went dark after that. The last thing I heard before going out was a stern voice saying "We got him."
Skills: good at getting information, sneaky, quiet, good at making friends and foes.

Victorian app:
Appearance:www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-dark-assassins/articles/171335/title/trial-fire. (Scroll down just a bit)
Backstory: I grew up in a Italian home my mother died when I was young and my father was away most of the time so my grandfather took care of me, he taught me many things how to fight in case I needed to but all the training he gave me was for one reason that he told me every time I asked "your future" I never knew what he meant by it until I joined the creed. In most missions I tagged along with him and we did successful work, until one day a enemy named Jack The Ripper turned up and we where assigned to his unmerciful death. My grandfather took his own life right in front of Jack I didn't know what had happened until later when I escaped. He had used a new apple of Eden to kill my grandfather, I vowed revenge upon him and now I perform minor solo missions waiting and watching for Jack The Ripper.
How They Joined The Brotherhood: he chose to follow in his grandfathers footsteps
Skills: combat, weapons, sneaking, etc. ( basically the Leonardo davinci of combat and skill )
Weaknesses: likes to do things solo and sometimes that can get you captured or killed.

The first part of your application is accepted. The ancestor is denied, you did not explain how he came to England. And to be honest I don't understand how Jack The Ripper is in Italy.

Sorry I meant his heritage is from Italy but he grew up in England, do want me to add that or is it ok just by reading it like this xD?
05/14/2013 5:02 pm
tmplumber
Its pretty ok. I really don't mind.
05/14/2013 5:01 pm
Korigon
Would something like this be good, as long as I add in a sword and such? Or is it to modern.

05/14/2013 4:54 pm
tmplumber
Take a look at my ancestor's clothes. He is wearing a trenthcoat that acts as his assassin's clothes.
05/14/2013 4:52 pm
Korigon
Another thing - Assuming that we will also RP our ancestors, we have to wear something that would look ok in the year 1888 ( Cough cough ) so you wouldn't wear some assassins clothing - That just wouldn't work.

I'll start on my app soooon-ish.
05/14/2013 4:48 pm
tmplumber
Just describe the appearance if you cant find an image. And the reason I accepted Bubby was giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he doesn't improve he will be banned from the RP.
05/14/2013 4:38 pm
Korigon
Assuming you aren't being sarcastic..

Bubby isn't a good roleplayer. It might be mean, but its true. Roleplaying just isn't your thing, Bubby. I mean, I joined AFTER you in the RP area, but I've progressed much farther. True, you have improved - But barely. You still one-line, you still have bad grammar, and you still powergame and metagame. Unlike Plumber and Planet who progressed, you don't seem to go anyway.

I mean, I hate to get off topic like this so I'm not going to say anymore.

Plumber, I have an idea for a link, but don't have an appearance. D:
05/14/2013 3:58 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
What has he done?
05/14/2013 3:29 pm
Korigon
Plumber..

What have you done ;_;
05/14/2013 3:10 pm
bubbykaz
Yay!
05/14/2013 7:57 am
tmplumber
That is ok.
05/14/2013 7:23 am
bubbykaz
Ummm sure but im still related to Ezio/Alitar it shall be Revolai (Reh-Vo-Lie)
05/14/2013 7:13 am
bubbykaz
~Modern Day Application~

Name:Nero Aduilona
Personality:Joker,Careless,Clever,Smart,and New
Backstory:Has a child he skipped 3 grades due to his intelligence in nearly everything.His school years were regular but he felt something was wrong soon he graduated high school and went to work at a bar he was working with a man named Desmond miles they rarely talked soon one day he entered the bar to find Desmond wasn't there he assumed he forgot to wake up and he began doing his dutys but he never turned up so he closed down the bar and left to work a a fast food place.He was heading home and began eating his food he got from his work he began eating and soon he fell asleep.He woke up in an chair like thing surrounded by people who explained that he was an assassin and had to help stop the templars who are now abstergo indestrys he reluctantly accepted and started using the animus.
How They Were Captured:Sedative
Skills:Stealth,Talking his way out,Eavesdropping,and K.O.s
Weaknesses:Bugs,Fighting,Spiders,and stragiy
Anything Else:Jack's Apple

~Ancestor Application~

La Mela dell'Eden Ezio e Alitar avuto modo in cui è adesso?
Name:Leoranazen Auditore
Personality:Serous,Smart,Clever,Expert
Backstory:Leo,has a child,was a nobleman whom had a rich ancestry but did not know that he was to be in the assassin order he didn't even know about the brotherhood until he became a member he was born in italy.Leo was taught alot of things that everyone should know he was a bit faster then his brother and sister in Math and History(?).When he was 29 he was heading to London he was kidnapped and knocked out when he woke up he was in an assassin order H.Q. in London he was told about his ancestry and was taught the ways of the assassin.5 years later he completed his training and was awarded the armor of alitar and 2 hidden blades one with a hidden gun attached to one.He was told about jack the ripper and the assassins suspicions and he agreed to help so began the journey of Leo.
How They Joined The Brotherhood:Was sought after by an assassin of the order because of his known ancestors.
Skills:FreeRuning,Hidden Blade Fighting,Stealth,Spying,and Assassinations
Weaknesses:Other kinds of fighting,afraid of large bugs and spiders,Sees hallucinations every so often,and eavesdropping
Anything Else:Jack's Apple also sorry for my worst app ever.....
Click to reveal
Use this one if you dont like the first assassin image
05/14/2013 7:18 am
tmplumber
Accepted. However could you change the ancestor's last name from Auditore to something else?
05/14/2013 5:38 am
tmplumber
Elrick_levinskiModern app:
"What a drag.."

Victorian app:
Backstory: I grew up in a Italian home my mother died when I was young and my father was away most of the time so my grandfather took care of me, he taught me many things how to fight in case I needed to but all the training he gave me was for one reason that he told me every time I asked "your future" I never knew what he meant by it until I joined the creed. In most missions I tagged along with him and we did successful work, until one day a enemy named Jack The Ripper turned up and we where assigned to his unmerciful death. My grandfather took his own life right in front of Jack I didn't know what had happened until later when I escaped. He had used a new apple of Eden to kill my grandfather, I vowed revenge upon him and now I perform minor solo missions waiting and watching for Jack The Ripper.

The first part of your application is accepted. The ancestor is denied, you did not explain how he came to England. And to be honest I don't understand how Jack The Ripper is in Italy.
05/13/2013 8:02 pm
bubbykaz
Nearly done
05/13/2013 7:39 pm
Elrick_levinski
Bump!!! :/
05/12/2013 11:42 pm
Elrick_levinski
Back story's added.
05/12/2013 11:15 pm
Elrick_levinski
Well I thought by reading the other apps I was supposed to be captured in a van xD (. working on back story's now)
05/12/2013 5:25 pm
tmplumber
It kind of is but the backstory is most of the life. However The second one is with more detail.
05/12/2013 5:23 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/12/2013 3:46 pm
Elrick_levinski
Modern app:
"What a drag.."

Victorian app:
Backstory: I grew up in a Italian home, although we didn't live in Italy, but in England; we where still italian. My mother died when I was young and my father was away most of the time so my grandfather took care of me, he taught me many things how to fight in case I needed to but all the training he gave me was for one reason that he told me every time I asked "your future" I never knew what he meant by it until I joined the creed. In most missions I tagged along with him and we did successful work, until one day a enemy named Jack The Ripper turned up and we where assigned to his unmerciful death. My grandfather took his own life right in front of Jack I didn't know what had happened until later when I escaped. He had used a new apple of Eden to kill my grandfather, I vowed revenge upon him and now I perform minor solo missions waiting and watching for Jack The Ripper.
05/14/2013 7:15 pm
Elrick_levinski
Fixed
05/15/2013 5:16 am
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024