Civilization of Destruction [OOC/APP]

Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch3/3/14 1:25 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 40
3/14/2014 4:29 pm
owenLFC02's Avatar owenLFC02
Civilization of Destruction [OOC/APP]
You will need to Apply to take part in this RP, sorry.

P.S. Please read thoroughly and please apply to join empty spaces in other Squads, otherwise you may find yourself alone if you make your own squad and no one joins (not fun)

Backstory
Click to reveal
As the young city of Payelor rose into the mighty empire of Tutania many nations grew wary. Eventually Tutania grew bored of bullying its neighbors and began a full scale expansion, on a scale of which the world of Kimboldor had never seen. Tutania grew in strength and its armies managed to take on the worlds armies as the rest of Kimboldor fought to stop it. It was a long war, lasting a great many years but, after two leaders and 36 years the entirety of Kimboldor was part of the Tutanian Empire.

Within months of their Tyrannic monopoly over the world, rebel forces began to rise up and oppose them. Rebellion after rebellion fell before the might of their army and yet still the Empire didn't let up, forcing its views on the world and allowing the rich to live happily within their cities while the poor slaved away to provide luxuries for their dictators. This continued in a bloody cycle until one of their most prolific Generals, General Willow, often called Blood-Willow, turned away from his post and most of his men followed. He walked alone to the Tyrants and told him what he thought, he was killed on the spot, unsuprisingly, but his son expected as much and, after mourning for his brave father leader of the 'Willow Rebellion', took command of the rebellion, that is where we stand.

Current Tactical Information
Click to reveal
This is where information will be fed to you soldier, we have a long way to go but if we fight hard we may well bring back freedom to the people!

The Rebellion currently holds a small number (6) of secure military outposts but has yet to claim any forts, towns or cities

Rules
Click to reveal
[1] No godmodding!

[2] No story derailing/hijacking

[3] No upgrading unless you make sure it's okay from an acceptor or thread maker

[4] No teleporting! Think of distance okay like if a kidnapping is happening in a forest and you’re in a city and you somehow manage to rush to their aid!

[5] No Mary/Gary Sues! they really ruin things

[6] Keep conflict realistic, try not to attack everyone you meet.

[7] Make sure your romances do not go beyond what you might see in a PG-13 film. or just don't do it.

[8] Acceptors ruling is final if your app is denied no complaining (feel free to ask why if they don't specify)

[9] Post at least 3-lines.

[10] Do your best when it comes to your application.

[11] Feel free to make as many characters as you like, an application for each of course.

[12] Ask the Squad leader before making an App for that Squad, I will ask their opinion before Accepting

[13] If your not sure ASK.

Application Form
Click to reveal
Ok, so I want this to have some loose strategy elements so I will be expecting squads with lots of NPC and just a couple Players, please try to keep Squads less then 15 soldiers and be realistic about losing them. If you want a higher Rank you will be allowed your own squad if you want but the size limits still apply, instead you will also be able to loosely command other players Squads. I will be unrealistically strict on anything higher then Corporal. P.S. we are using British Military Ranks for the Rebels and US for the Tutanians (not that they are incredibly different, just ask me if your not sure, I got some links ready )

Hello soldier, so you wish to enlist?
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Allegiance (Are you a Badass Rebel or a Loyal Tutanian):[/b]
[b]Squad No:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Squad (The name of the squad you wish to join or, if you plan on making one (better app then usual expected) Information about your squad-members names, ranks and equipment as well as showing how many spots you are willing to leave open for other players, I would advice doing this in list format ) :[/b]
[b]One Line Summary:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

P.S. This is set with modern weapons and stuff, think about all the stuff you see in COD or BF4 or... Whatever mindless FPS you lose your mind to.

Acceptors:
Me.

Squads:
Please look here for Squads to join, as having multiple men per squad should make this smoother, Expert Apps to get into Willow Squad and please ask the Squad leader you wish to join Beforehand.
Click to reveal
Willow Rebellion
Willow Squad:
Squad Leader: Gen. Richard Willow
1st/Sgt. Vladimir Markovich
M/Sgt. Kim Yates
M/Sgt. Lionel Rickards
T/Sgt. (Open)

Delta Force Squad:
Squad Leader: SSG. Callum "Delta" Crosshaw.
LCpl. Open
Cpl. Open
Pfc. Isaac Green (medic)
Pvt. 11 Randoms (8 Open)

Tutanian Army
Chuikov Squad

Squad Leader: 2LT. Konstantin Zaystev
WO. Iryna Zelenko
SGM. (Open)
CPL. (Open)
SPC. Ante Kaczka

((This RP will end if we last long enough, I have a preset No. Cities to take before we Storm the Capital))

Link
N/A. We need to enlist some men first before we can begin.
Deth_Glitch
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/14/2014 4:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
owenLFC02
so how long now this is taking forever and its highly anticipated (by me)
03/11/2014 4:05 pm
owenLFC02
ok
03/11/2014 3:26 pm
Deth_Glitch
Atleast one more or else its likely the RP will Stall.
03/11/2014 11:49 am
owenLFC02
have we got enough apps yet deth i cant wait for this RP
03/10/2014 11:45 am
Deth_Glitch
Thunder, Spelling isn't a strong point of mine. Now if you want to go around like Coco pissing people off be my guest. Point is people still understood what I meant so there's no need to go and complain about one wrong word.
03/10/2014 3:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
03/10/2014 5:59 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
03/09/2014 8:50 pm
Deth_Glitch
One or two more apps and we are good to go.
03/08/2014 8:04 am
owenLFC02
ok dude
03/07/2014 7:55 pm
Deth_Glitch
Each time there will be a general objective from each side, it might be capturing a base or attacking an army. While this is going on Squads will just.. do what they can to help unless told otherwise so, all three of those could easily work!
03/07/2014 4:10 pm
owenLFC02
just wondering will each squad have its own objectives or can 2 squads work together via A:radio chat B:fire support or C: sniping positions.
03/07/2014 4:05 pm
owenLFC02
How long till this starts i cant wait
03/07/2014 3:44 pm
Deth_Glitch
Alright, welcome Ghost. Suit up, we are heading on out soon.
03/07/2014 1:44 pm
Deth_Glitch
Oh, ok, Will update the Squads when I get back, since its for willow squad and its a 1st Sargent (aka my Second in command in the field) can you add a bit to the Backstory? (If your as active as you are in the School RP then I have no worries you will be good to have around)
03/07/2014 12:42 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Thebubbaman2800
My goal with this character was to make a former assassin who is forced to abandon that life and team up to survive. Meaning he would have to stick with his squad.
03/07/2014 10:46 am
Deth_Glitch
Thebubbaman2800Name: Vladimir "Ghost" Markovich
Appearance:
Allegiance (Are you a Badass Rebel or a Loyal Tutanian): Rebel
Squad No:
Backstory:
Click to reveal
Accessing Encrypted Terminal: Tutanian Archives
Access Granted
File Designation: "Ghost"

[CAUTION] Subject is wanted in Tutania for Political Assassination
Subject "Ghost" was born into combat. Born into a Tutanian crime syndicate, Subject was bred for gang warfare and brutal murder. Forced into organized cage fights, Subject grabbed a gun from one of the bouncers and killed an opponent. Subject was ready to kill. Subject began as a minor player in the Tutanian drug trade by age 14. Earning the respect of his syndicate, Subject was taken in by one of the major crime lords and received the same training as a Tutanian Elite. On his 18th birthday, Subject was presented with a single beer, a cigarette, and a modified sniper rifle. His targets started with rival gangs or drug dealers and after numerous successes, Subject escalated to the assassination of opposing government officials. An audio log was located detailing his first government kill. Begin Playback: *Helicopter blades are heard* "This subject is harder. I count 18 armed guards around the compound and cash flow indicates 26 inside. Attempting a flyby assassination under heavy fire. Begin. *gun fire is heard ending in one suppressed sniper shot* Target down. Minimal damage to helo, dumping in outskirts." Playback ends. This path continued with many successful assassinations until during a routine assassination, Subject was caught up in a sudden, and rapid street rebellion. Subject was photographed and entered into database. With this news, Subject was abandoned by his former syndicate and is now suspected of rebel association. Location currently unknown. End File

Squad (The name of the squad you wish to join or, if you plan on making one (better app then usual expected) Information about your squad-members names, ranks and equipment as well as showing how many spots you are willing to leave open for other players, I would advice doing this in list format ) : Willow Squad
One Line Summery: In and out before his bullet reaches the target.
Anything Else: No longer kills for money, Loyal to those who aren't aiming down a barrel at him.

I don't really want someone who is going to be doing a lot 'solo' stuff like ghosting around and assassinating, I like the app but I don't think he fits in Willow Squad unless he is going to generally stick with the Squad which I don't feel he will looking at the app
03/06/2014 5:39 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Uh. Any reply to my app?
03/06/2014 4:53 pm
Deth_Glitch
Yeah, I would say I want at least 3 more apps.
03/06/2014 2:35 pm
owenLFC02
when is this gonna start i mean the squads can be filled with npcs until someone wishes to join them right
03/06/2014 2:34 am
owenLFC02
My Squad
Delta Force
Squad lead: Delta
Lance Corporal: Open
Corporal:Zero
PfC: Isaac green (medic)
Pvt:11 spaces reserved for Npcs 5 player spots.
03/05/2014 8:04 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Name: Vladimir "Ghost" Markovich
Appearance:
Allegiance (Are you a Badass Rebel or a Loyal Tutanian): Rebel
Squad No:
Backstory:
Click to reveal
Accessing Encrypted Terminal: Tutanian Archives
Access Granted
File Designation: "Ghost"

[CAUTION] Subject is wanted in Tutania for Political Assassination
Subject "Ghost" was born into combat. Born into a Tutanian crime syndicate, Subject was bred for gang warfare and brutal murder. Forced into organized cage fights, Subject grabbed a gun from one of the bouncers and killed an opponent. Subject was ready to kill. Subject began as a minor player in the Tutanian drug trade by age 14. Earning the respect of his syndicate, Subject was taken in by one of the major crime lords and received the same training as a Tutanian Elite. On his 18th birthday, Subject was presented with a single beer, a cigarette, and a modified sniper rifle. His targets started with rival gangs or drug dealers and after numerous successes, Subject escalated to the assassination of opposing government officials. An audio log was located detailing his first government kill. Begin Playback: *Helicopter blades are heard* "This subject is harder. I count 18 armed guards around the compound and cash flow indicates 26 inside. Attempting a flyby assassination under heavy fire. Begin. *gun fire is heard ending in one suppressed sniper shot* Target down. Minimal damage to helo, dumping in outskirts." Playback ends. This path continued with many successful assassinations until during a routine assassination, Subject was caught up in a sudden, and rapid street rebellion. Subject was photographed and entered into database. With this news, Subject was abandoned by his former syndicate and is now suspected of rebel association. Location currently unknown. End File
He was abandoned by the only family he once had. They had called him brother. The entire world he was born in wanted nothing to do with him. He was running out of options after he left the city until coming across a rebel encampment. He snuck down planning to steal some rations and... *thud* he woke up in the back of a jeep and passed out again, waking up in a tent, strapped to a chair and facing a man in a rebel uniform. It was some military whats-his-faces son leading another rebellion. They offered him a choice: suit up and fight back or get dumped in the Tutanian capital. He took the uniform. He impressed them with his marksmanship and they impressed him with their organization and strength. Him and the rebel leader developed a grudging respect for each other and eventually a friendship. He felt safe within their ranks and they felt safe not within his scope.

Squad (The name of the squad you wish to join or, if you plan on making one (better app then usual expected) Information about your squad-members names, ranks and equipment as well as showing how many spots you are willing to leave open for other players, I would advice doing this in list format ) : Willow Squad
One Line Summery: In and out before his bullet reaches the target.
Anything Else: No longer kills for money, Loyal to those who aren't aiming down a barrel at him.
03/07/2014 3:42 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Added more.
03/05/2014 7:55 pm
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
cd_orange
Thanks for the input, I just edited it. Its the other spoiler.
03/05/2014 4:01 pm
owenLFC02
ok dude whatever the costs
03/05/2014 3:49 pm
Deth_Glitch
I will be giving a general Stratergy in attacks but otherwise your force should have a lot of freedom and during attacks just try to get whatever I set as the objective done.
03/05/2014 3:45 pm
owenLFC02
by the way can my squad be like the special forces in the Rebels cause thats what i intended it to be?
03/05/2014 3:44 pm
owenLFC02
ok thanks man
03/05/2014 3:31 pm
Deth_Glitch
Sure I will, yes you will have to control Isaac (but you can assume he is, as you new comers put, /follow, unless you need him for something) and I cant tell people to join your squad nor can I force them, sorry.
03/05/2014 3:18 pm
owenLFC02
hey deth would you pm me if someone joins my squad. will i have to control Isaac as well and will you put some people into my squad (not Npcs)
03/05/2014 3:14 pm
owenLFC02
ok thanks ill edit it now thanks deth
03/05/2014 2:57 pm
Deth_Glitch
"Callum was a private in the millitary until he realised that they were killing innocent people just because he didnt like there opinions. so when the time was right he snuck away and told the rebels about the goverments plans. this started the war from square one for the goverment"
"Zero was a private in the military until he realised that they were killing innocent people just because they didn't like there opinions. so when the time was right he snuck away and told the rebels about the governments plans. this started the war from square one for the government!"
Erm... can we have a different Backstory for them both and there isn't a position of Corporal in the Willow Squad. If you add a bit to your original Backstory then perhaps you can make 'ZER0' a member of Delta (at the same Rank) or you can make it so he works on his own (I would advise having 'callum' give ZER0 his orders and having ZER0 in Delta)
03/05/2014 2:34 pm
owenLFC02
Name: (To people he trusts) Jake Zerioc (to everyone else) ZER0
Appearance:
[b]Gender:Male
[b]Rank: Corpral
[b]Age:24
[b]Allegiance: Rebels
[b]Squad No: ?
[b]Backstory: Zero was a hitman for hire during the beginning of the war taking out HVT's for both sides before finally setting down and joining the Rebels. after joining the rebels Zero became a corporal and was just a normal sniper he had no squad and was on base defence and scouting missions. he was a silent man as he never went on missions with anyone. He simply could slip away and no one would know
[b]Squad (Information about your squad-members names, ranks and equipment as well as showing how many spots you are willing to leave open for other players, I would advice doing this in list format) :
Squad name: Delta Force
[b]One Line Summery: Zero is silent and Deadly
[b]Anything Else: Death honours you
03/05/2014 11:07 am
Deth_Glitch
Binkie14
Click to reveal
Ok, I'm gonna do the best I can to fill this out. I'll do a ? if I'm not sure.
Name:Knives or Blaze, no one knows her real name
Appearance:
but without those weird ears XD

Allegiance: Rebel
Squad No:?
Backstory: Blaze watched as her father fell to the floor, blood flowing out of him.
"Father!" she screamed, and ran over to where the front door was still open, dragging her teddy bear along. "Go, run...*cough cough*... tell..tell your ...mother..." he said as he faded off, the blueness washing out of his eyes. "Noo! Daddy, wake up, wake up, wake up!" Blaze yelled as she shook her father's lifeless body. She got up and wiped a tear away. "Mooommmy!!" she yelled through the house. Her mother came stomping into the kitchen. "Missy! You should be in be-...." her mother trailed off as she saw her husband's lifeless body. She grabbed Blaze's arm and ran with her out the backdoor. "I never thought the time would come so fast..." her mother mumbled. "Sweetie, I need you to do something. Run down that alley over there, and then go right. There's going to be a man dressed in camouflage, I need you to go with him. He'll take you somewhere safe." A crash sounded inside of the house, the sound of a door being kicked down. "I won't see you for a long time, but just know I love you." her mother said, hugging her while tears filled her eyes. "Now run," she said, and took out pieces of metal from underneath her boots and assembled them together to form a pistol. Then she loaded the gun and headed back inside. Blaze ran down the alley, then turned right like her mother told her. The man was waiting there for her. So she took his hand, and he lead her to a base. She couldn't remember the path, but she knew one day, she would remember it. Because she'd never forget any of it. (It's okay if you need me to extend it)

Squad :Willow
One Line Summery: Is able to name a gun once she see's it
Anything Else:mean yet kind, this girl will never leave a soldier behind.

A) T/Sgt is a Technical Sargent, mainly used in USAF but borrowed since I was some tech savvy S.O.B in my squad. Its a 'Specialist' Rank and as such is pretty BADASS.
B) If you do want to be in a squad I will expect a LONG backstory, so if you could add what happens next to get her 1. Promoted to high and 2. Placed in General Willow's Personal 'Badass' ( ) Squad
C) I know a lot of people like to RP as kids, generally because they are kids, but this is an army so you had either make some RP that boggles my mind or change the age a bit, since a 14 would be unlikely to get into a structured army (Normal rebels maybe) and even then it wouldn't be possible for them to get that high a rank.

Sorry if that is a lot to take in.. but I want only the best in my squad, so keep that in mind. Thanks for bearing with me.. I know I can write a lot.
Now, orange.. shall we get to yours?
cd_orange
[quote="Damn it too many spoilers, so I couldn't use one to hide it all D: cd_orange"][spoiler][b]Name:[/b] Konstantin Zaystev
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler][simg]upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Spetsnaz_gru_1999.jpg[/simg] ((Hooded one))[/spoiler]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Rank:[/b] 2nd Lieutenant
[b]Age:[/b] 37
[b]Allegiance:[/b] Tutanian
[b]Squad No:[/b] 62nd
[b]Backstory:[/b] [spoiler][b]Date: Nonspecific, Time: 4:30 am, Location: Unknown, Log: #315, Subject: Interrogation of Dissident 314[/b]
Zaystev: This is 2nd Lieutenant Konstanin Zaystev of 62nd Squad "Chukiov" of the Tutanian Special Operations beginning recorded log of my interrogation of Dissident 314 also known as Jonathan Matthews. So Jonathan do you admit to your guilt?
Jonathan: This is nonsense! I've done nothing wrong!
Zaystev: Harboring known rebels is a crime punishable by death. However cooperate and I'll have authorization to bring about a lesser sentence.
Jonathan: Like I said I've done nothing wro-
*Gun shot is heard followed by screaming*
Zaystev: Don't worry, you won't bleed to death. Now answer the question, did you harbor rebels?
Jonathan: No! Gah! I'm not trying to hide anything!
Zaystev: Want me fire again? This clip holds 7, when I reach 1 I'll aim for your head.
Jonathan: Look I don't know anything!
Zaystev: You know, I don't get it. What makes anarchy so appealing to you?
Jonathan: Wha....Wha...What do you-
*Gun shot is heard along with more screaming*
Zaystev: Don't interrupt. All you rebels want is self-determination. Than what? What others plans do you have. I've seen you act once when I was but a child. You succeeded. Than what? Anarchy. Why? Because you didn't have the power to maintain order within your spheres. You think of yourselves as organized when you are singled minded and think nothing of the future. I've lived in your 'society' and quite frankly I'd rather live in this one, better restrictive order than boundless anarchy. Now are you hiding rebels?
Jonathan: No-
*Gun shot is heard followed by another scream*
Zaystev: Still being stubborn? This is going to take longer than I thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]At the end of the interrogation it was found that Dissident 315 was harboring rebels, two whole families whose members were part of the rebellion. All were executed immediately, Dissident 315 was executed for deliberate misinformation and working with the dissidents.[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Squad:[/b] "Chuikov"
[u]Squad Leader: 2nd Lieutenant Konstantin Zaystev[/u] - Ak47u, Dragunov, Markov Pistol, Kevlar Vest, camouflage suit, radio, 2 extra clips for Ak47u, 1 extra clip for Markov pistol, 2 extra clips for Dragunov, NR-40 Combat Knife, 1 smoke grenade and 1 F-1 grenade.
[u]Warrant Officer: Iryna Zelenko((NPC)) [/u] - Ak47u, Markov Pistol, Kevlar Vest, radio, 4 extra clips for Ak47u, 2 extra clips for Markov pistol, NR-40 Combat Knife, 1 smoke grenade and 3 F-1 grenades.
[spoiler][simg]www.knowledgehi.com/thumbnails/detail/20121021/brunettes%20soviet%20brown%20eyes%20short%20hair%20anime%20bmp2%20anime%20girls%20afganistan%202000x1414%20wallpaper_www.knowledgehi.com_21.jpg[/simg][/spoiler]
[u]Sergeant Major:[/u] (Open)
[u]Corporal:[/u] (Open)
[u]Specialist: Ante Kaczka (Explosives) ((NPC))[/u] - Ak47u, Markov Pistol, Kevlar vest, radio, 2 extra clips for Ak47u, 1 extra clip for Markov pistol, NR-40 Combat Knife,1 Rpg-7, three extra projectiles for RPG-7, and 3 F-1 grenades. [spoiler][simg]cdn.whatanart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Spetsnaz-Soldier-Character-Design-500x700.jpg[/simg][/spoiler]
[u]Private:[/u] (1 open and 5 npcs)
[b]One Line Summery:[/b] "The Ends justify the means."
[b]Anything Else:[/b] "Doesn't matter about the situation, better this an anarchy." ((I wanted to give my npcs faces if that's fine with you guys))[/quote]
Now I like your app, I like the 'log entry' style backstory but could you add a bit about how they came to hate anarchy?, P.S. I had to look pretty heavily into US ranks since I didn't believe Sgt Mjr was below Lieutenant.. but (even though we don't have that rank here) Sgt is below Lieutenant anyway so... IDK what was going on in my head, otherwise quite a nice app, Add that and I am sure you shall be accepted (as such I shall add your squad to the list)
03/05/2014 2:06 am
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
cd_orange
Name: Konstantin Zaystev
Appearance:
Click to reveal
((Hooded one))

Allegiance: Tutanian
Squad No: 62nd
Backstory:
Click to reveal
Date: Nonspecific, Time: 4:30 am, Location: Unknown, Log: #315, Subject: Interrogation of Dissident 314
Zaystev: This is 2nd Lieutenant Konstanin Zaystev of 62nd Squad "Chukiov" of the Tutanian Special Operations beginning recorded log of my interrogation of Dissident 314 also known as Jonathan Matthews. So Jonathan do you admit to your guilt?
Jonathan: This is nonsense! I've done nothing wrong!
Zaystev: Harboring known rebels is a crime punishable by death. However cooperate and I'll have authorization to bring about a lesser sentence.
Jonathan: Like I said I've done nothing wro-
*Gun shot is heard followed by screaming*
Zaystev: Don't worry, you won't bleed to death. Now answer the question, did you harbor rebels?
Jonathan: No! Gah! I'm not trying to hide anything!
Zaystev: Want me fire again? This clip holds 7, when I reach 1 I'll aim for your head.
Jonathan: Look I don't know anything!
Zaystev: You know, I don't get it. What makes anarchy so appealing to you?
Jonathan: Wha....Wha...What do you-
*Gun shot is heard along with more screaming*
Zaystev: Don't interrupt. All you rebels want is self-determination. Than what? What others plans do you have. I've seen you act once when I was but a child. You succeeded. Than what? Anarchy. Why? Because you didn't have the power to maintain order within your spheres. You think of yourselves as organized when you are singled minded and think nothing of the future. I've lived in your 'society' and quite frankly I'd rather live in this one, better restrictive order than boundless anarchy. Now are you hiding rebels?
Jonathan: No-
*Gun shot is heard followed by another scream*
Zaystev: Still being stubborn? This is going to take longer than I thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of the interrogation it was found that Dissident 315 was harboring rebels, two whole families whose members were part of the rebellion. All were executed immediately, Dissident 315 was executed for deliberate misinformation and working with the dissidents.

Click to reveal
Date: Nonspecific, Time: 11:30pm, Location: Gama Base 780, Log: #125, Subject: Personal Log of Warrant Officer Iryna Zelenko - Original Title: Zaystev
*Click*
Zelenko: This is Warrent Officer Iryna Zelenko of the 62nd Squad, personal log #125. Today was like another day, wiping out the insurgents to the last man. While I do follow orders to the letter, I find myself questioning our actions. Do we really need to eliminate their families as well? Some of them did not even know their sons, daughters, husbands, or wives were in the rebellion. I confronted Konstantin about this. I wanted to know why we're committing such...atrocities. I joined for patriotic reasons, our actions don't exemplify our honor and virtue. When I spoke to him of my concern, he told me why he joined and follows along with our orders. When he was young he lived in Population Center 275, the area of the Grella Uprising. He lived there in one of the apartment complexes with his family, a mother, father, and his younger brother. Before the Uprising, he held anti-government sentiments. During the Grella Uprising, which insurgents managed to take control of Population Center 275 for two months, he like many others rejoiced in the insurgent's success, hoping for improved conditions. While the insurgents were good at fighting, they were inept when it came to actual administration. After 2 week of celebration, the insurgents attempted to instill some form of government with very limited success. Week 4, food rationing in the city begins. Week 5, riots and public order breaks down as insurgent government prioritizes soldiers for the remaining amount of food and gives large civilian population with barely any. Week 7, government forces were able to gain a foothold in the city. Week 8, the insurgents are crushed and order is restored. During that time, over 35% of the population died to the riots and infighting over food stuffs. He lost his mother and brother during the Uprising. It was due to the uprising he told me when he realized how important order was in comparison to the 'freedom' delivered to them by the insurgents. He often cited times when his family was cheated in rationing by insurgent distributors, how the insurgents often used force to gain valuables and money to buy more weapons, ammunition and rations for their soldiers, and how despite their devotion to their cause, were incompetent in actual application. This was his reason for joining the military he told me, to preserve public order and prevent such a catastrophe from ensuring again. He told me that the rebels know nothing of administration, politics or government. They were only soldiers. Nothing more. If they were to takeover he warned, incidents like the Grella Uprising will happen once more and for a prolonged period. Even if our methods are morally questionable, in the long picture, killing thousands today saves millions in the future.
This is Iryna, ending my entry.
*click*

Squad: "Chuikov"
Squad Leader: 2nd Lieutenant Konstantin Zaystev - Ak47u, Dragunov, Markov Pistol, Kevlar Vest, camouflage suit, radio, 2 extra clips for Ak47u, 1 extra clip for Markov pistol, 2 extra clips for Dragunov, NR-40 Combat Knife, 1 smoke grenade and 1 F-1 grenade.
Warrant Officer: Iryna Zelenko((NPC)) - Ak47u, Markov Pistol, Kevlar Vest, radio, 4 extra clips for Ak47u, 2 extra clips for Markov pistol, NR-40 Combat Knife, 1 smoke grenade and 3 F-1 grenades.
Click to reveal

Sergeant Major: (Open)
Corporal: (Open)
Specialist: Ante Kaczka (Explosives) ((NPC)) - Ak47u, Markov Pistol, Kevlar vest, radio, 2 extra clips for Ak47u, 1 extra clip for Markov pistol, NR-40 Combat Knife,1 Rpg-7, three extra projectiles for RPG-7, and 3 F-1 grenades.
Click to reveal

Private: (1 open and 5 npcs)
One Line Summery: "Doesn't matter about the situation, better this an anarchy."
Anything Else: "The Ends justify the means." ((I wanted to give my npcs faces if that's fine with you guys))
03/06/2014 2:47 am
Deth_Glitch
Accepted, I like the idea that order is better then anarchy... But who says MY rebellion will bring anarchy? TBH we haven't taken a icy yet
03/04/2014 8:34 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
nbtrash
Ok, I'm gonna do the best I can to fill this out. I'll do a ? if I'm not sure.
Name:Knives or Blaze, no one knows her real name
Appearance:
but without those weird ears XD

Allegiance: Rebel
Squad No:?
Backstory: Blaze watched as her father fell to the floor, blood flowing out of him.
"Father!" she screamed, and ran over to where the front door was still open, dragging her teddy bear along. "Go, run...*cough cough*... tell..tell your ...mother..." he said as he faded off, the blueness washing out of his eyes. "Noo! Daddy, wake up, wake up, wake up!" Blaze yelled as she shook her father's lifeless body. She got up and wiped a tear away. "Mooommmy!!" she yelled through the house. Her mother came stomping into the kitchen. "Missy! You should be in be-...." her mother trailed off as she saw her husband's lifeless body. She grabbed Blaze's arm and ran with her out the backdoor. "I never thought the time would come so fast..." her mother mumbled. "Sweetie, I need you to do something. Run down that alley over there, and then go right. There's going to be a man dressed in camouflage, I need you to go with him. He'll take you somewhere safe." A crash sounded inside of the house, the sound of a door being kicked down. "I won't see you for a long time, but just know I love you." her mother said, hugging her while tears filled her eyes. "Now run," she said, and took out pieces of metal from underneath her boots and assembled them together to form a pistol. Then she loaded the gun and headed back inside. Blaze ran down the alley, then turned right like her mother told her. The man was waiting there for her. So she took his hand, and he lead her to a base. She couldn't remember the path, but she knew one day, she would remember it. Because she'd never forget any of it.

The man had taken her to a campsite where just some of the rebels were. A week later, Willow's Squad came by. At the age of 19 she thought about recruiting, because she'd felt that all of her life had been of no use. (I don't know where to go from here, help please? =P)

Squad :Willow
One Line Summery: Is able to name a gun once she see's it
Anything Else:mean yet kind, this girl will never leave a soldier behind.
03/03/2014 3:48 pm
Deth_Glitch
Hey Owen, a lot of people will agree that I can be fairly strict, with that in mind and the fact Sargent out-ranks corporal, I will ask you to elongate your backstory and put in a bit more detail, either about before or after he joined the rebels, tell me a bit about how he got his killer instinct or, perhaps, how he became fearless. That sorta' stuff.

Also be-prepared that you might not have more then a couple people join your Squad.
(if any, sorry but its out of my hands)

(P.S. replace your image link, bit betwixt [img] an' stuff with this one [url]i.imgur.com/FM3O4nM.jpg[/url] since you used the page link which isn't always the IMG link (although it oft' is) if you want it to work, since for me it didn't dont worry I saw it though, just had to route around)
03/03/2014 2:50 pm
owenLFC02
Name: Callum "Delta" Crosshaw
[b]Appearance: [img]imgur.com/FM3O4nM[/img]
[b]Gender:Male
[b]Rank: Staff Sergeant
[b]Age:24
[b]Allegiance: Rebels
[b]Squad No:4
[b]Backstory: Callum was a private in the millitary until he realised that they were killing innocent people just because he didnt like there opinions. so when the time was right he snuck away and told the rebels about the goverments plans. this started the war from square one for the goverment! after joining the rebels Delta became part of their Elite squad Delta force here he would become the squad leader. (gonna do some more later because i have to do some stuff)
[b]Squad (Information about your squad-members names, ranks and equipment as well as showing how many spots you are willing to leave open for other players, I would advice doing this in list format) :[/b][list]Squad name: Delta Force
Squad Leader : Callum "Delta" Crosshaw. Weapons: Berreta M9 & an M16A4 with ACOG sight.
Lance corporal: saved for another player
corporal: Saved
PFC: Isaac Green (medic)
Private: 8 saved spots & 3 Randomly generated NPCs [/list]
[b]One Line Summery:Callum has a Killer instinct and is fearless
[b]Anything Else: All my Enemies shall be welcomed at Hells door with a knife
03/03/2014 1:31 pm
Deth_Glitch
Modern, I should specify on the OP later, going out RIGHT NOW.
03/03/2014 1:29 pm
owenLFC02
has this got modern day weapons or are we talking medieval crossbows and swords?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome