mdaddy14100's Avatar mdaddy141002/20/13 11:20 pm
2/21/2013 10:31 pm
Lord_Fowl's Avatar Lord_Fowl
audio recording # 00779
month 4
date 17
year 3075
== initializing ==

"This is log entry 00779, Professor James Bridger. There have been some mysterious happenings the past few days... Dr. Zenner has been missing for days along with a few other Project Omega assets... Bridger out..."

== ending ==

audio recording # 00780
month 4
date 18
year 3075
== initializing ==

"This is log entry 00780, Professor James Bridger... The strangest thing happened today... A Unit was reported walking the corridors of the facility... it was destroyed as soon as it was found... The unnerving part about the robot was that it was fitted for combat... stealth combat. Silenced AMW with cortex disturbance module... What is even more unnerving? The fact that the robot assembly is closed off and only produces maintenance units when one is put down because it stopped working... I would take my two weeks vacation right about now, but we are forbidden to leave the facility until Project Omega is stable... Bridger out."

== ending ==

audio recording # 00781
month 4
date 19
year 3075
== initializing ==

"It all happened so quickly... I don't care what entry this is, if you find this and you are nowhere near this facility, don't come near it... I don't know how much time I have before I'm found, but not a lot... They've taken over, Omega is more intelligent than we wanted it to- Oh shi"

== ending ==
no further entries

Core, a Sci-Fi RP

15 years later, Omega has only gained more power.
Omega controls an army of hundreds of thousands of robots.
North America is no longer under human control, and very few humans still live in North America.
Other countries refuse to risk anything until the problem comes to them.
You are the select few humans that are trying to survive in this hostile, robot infested continent.
Cities are infested with the robots, but some remaining humans have created strongholds in smaller towns.

RULES

1: Use good grammar, please.

2: Basic RP rules; no god modding, no munchkinning, etc.

3: More than two sentences in a post... Please.

4: Try not to argue in OOC... Pm me and I'll try to take care of it.

5: iHazRabiez is the robots, he is allllll of them. This means nobody but him controls the robots, the ones controlled by Omega that is. If what he is doing is 'unfair' to your character, deal with it, adapt to it.

6: No Gary Sue characters.

7: Romance = Fine... but PG only please, no sexytimes.

APPLICATIONS

Name:

Age (Over 16 at least):

Appearance (I prefer images):

Personality:

Back story:

Weapon (If any):

Thanks! Haven't made an RP in a while, hope I don't disappoint...
mdaddy14100
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2013 10:04 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
The Raxifarian Alliance is satisfied with the creators response.
The Raxifarian Alliance (RA) has one further inquiry. Is citizen IHazRabiez aloud to put Role-Players in a situation they can't escape?
02/21/2013 9:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
CthuluTheOverlord
Third times the charm...

Name-
William Ford

Gender-
Male

Age-

Personality-
Silent. Gets angry very easily, and has little time for anything that doesn't give results. He has little faith left in the thought that civilization will be restored, and has only bothered surviving because he doesn't want "some pathetic walking toasters" to boss him around.

Backstory-
HURRDURRLATURRBLURRHERRP.
Later. Not now. Can't be bothered.

Weapon-
Mind if he has two weapons?
A 1216 shotgun, and a simple hunting knife.
If not, I suppose just the shotgun.
He has enough ammo for four magazines.

I have a feeling I made some huge embarrassing mistake on this... I hope I read the story correctly.
02/21/2013 9:15 pm
mdaddy14100
iHazRabiez is skilled and can be active when he wants to be and judging by the discussions I've had with him about being Omega, he definitely wants to do it.
As for when he cannot be online, there will simply be character to character interaction.
02/21/2013 10:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Lord_Fowl
We shall see.
02/21/2013 8:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
CthuluTheOverlord
I liek. App suun.
02/21/2013 8:44 pm
mdaddy14100
In a regular RP, you choose your surroundings.
You decide how safe or dangerous something is.
I thought it would be a good idea to make it someone else's choice, making it more intense. Making someone else the enemy, the person who calls the shots, I think would make it more interesting. Realistic even.
02/21/2013 9:05 pm
Lord_Fowl
You'd need a skilled and active RP'er for that to even remotely work.
02/21/2013 8:32 pm
Lord_Fowl
Was interested until I learned someone was RPing as the antagonizing force.
02/21/2013 8:11 pm
mdaddy14100
He cannot instakill anything, he cannot make anything impossible, I was just adding the 'Deal with it' part for reference if someone is whining because robots broke into their base or found a character and surrounded them or something.
I was not making iHazRabiez an almighty god. And he can't do anything like capturing or shooting and killing a character without consent.
02/21/2013 7:45 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
One problem I have is the 'Adapt to it, Deal with it' rule. While I have faith in IHazRabiez, a general rule is that each player has to be able to consent to what happens to their character. MAY still apply.
02/21/2013 5:39 pm
mdaddy14100
Yay! Back to business. IC will go up when I get 3 pe people applied.
02/21/2013 6:58 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
You put this in the wrong section, it needs to be in the RP Application section. That would explain why people aren't applying. As soon as it's moved I will make my app (expect it at sometime today.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome