Dragon RP! [STARTING!!!]

Bard Bard's Avatar Bard Bard11/20/15 4:15 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 20
3/26/2016 6:12 pm
Bard Bard's Avatar Bard Bard
Last night you slept on your stash of gold like the previous nights. Tomorrow you shall go out hunting! tomorrow you shall slay knights and kings! tomorrow you shall enflame towns and cities! tomorrow you shall gut your competitors! tomorrow you shall life the life of a true dragon!

setting
Click to reveal
this is set in medieval times and around the time of St. George (around 300 AD). Humans have knights, archers, horse back, witches (not to powerful though) and forts but no guns or advanced ships (small ships are allowed). The world is split into small kingdoms that each have their royal family.
the dragons are not magical but are heavily armoured, have fire breath (weak and some dragons don't have this), have talons and can fly.
the players are dragons and so godmodding humans can be done. the dragons are sentient but are mainly rouge though some flocks, packs and herds are found.

rules
Click to reveal
little godmodding (unless its a human or the person you're godmodding allows you to)
no metagaming
this is a free form dragon life RP
gore is allowed because this is St. George style dragons but try not to go to heavily describing the gore (so stuff like he used his talons to slice a huge wound into the knight and he crushed the rivals ribs under his huge foot are allowed)

If you have applied in the OCC's and APP's you can start living the true dragon life immediately!
Bard Bard
Level 43 : Master Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2016 6:12 pm
Bard Bard
Ccarka decided to head down south for a bit.
03/26/2016 3:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
BookCookie
(Well here I am, said I could go ahead and hop on over so.)

Draveus lazily opened his eyelids and gazed over his magnificent hoard. He knew he didn't collect a vast quantity of standard dragon hoard loot, but he loved his hoard all the same. It was a blacksmith's dream, a tinkerer's dream, and many dragons had no reason to steal from it. His horde contained anvils, usually fine pieces made of strong steel, but the occasional gold one. Their was a entire smithy lodged into a corner of the cave that he took after a smith refused to let him use it. Their were also piles and piles of steel, bronze, tin, iron, and other ores and ingots. In a small corner of the piles, their was a pile of gold and gems, though not many as draveus didn't have a gold hording sense as many other dragons did.

But the masterpiece of his hoard, was a small workshop in a side cave behind the mass of anvils and ingots. It was a relatively small room, just big enough for his dragon form to get in. It was full of failed, and sometimes successful inventions. Draveus had a hundred years of near solitude to invent since he didn't really get out much. He also had the ability of partial transformation, so he was able to use his delicate human hands to help out. His best invention yet, was the creation of a alloy he called dragons steel. It was made after fourty years of research and work, and he had only made enough ingots for one sword, though he hadn't found a master blacksmith to craft it yet.... and now that I think about it, I do have many tasks I need done.

Glancing the way towards the entrance of his caves, he decides to go out and find a blacksmith and learn about the new things happening in the land. He shifts into the human form and finds a small to fill with the ingots. He fills it up, and then transforms back into a dragon. He carefully fits the pack around one of the spikes on his back securely, and walks out of the cave. He caves in the entrance, so no one will find it hopefully. He then sets off towards wales, a place he knows has a few master blacksmiths.
03/03/2016 3:34 pm
Bard Bard
Ccarka finally arrived at the location of the fight, but all that was left was rubble.
03/03/2016 3:29 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
Ddraig awoke from his slumber. 'today is the day I relax and don't get myself into trouble'. He emerged from his cave and stretched his wings. He took off and soared through the air. Checking every last inch of his territory was free of other dragons. Once that was done he decided to snack on some crystals he could see on the ground. He lowered himself, circling like a vulture. When he reached the ground it was not a jewel but a sword. He lightly touched the blade and he was burnt. 'the English are here' he groaned
02/06/2016 6:28 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
December
Was I accepted? my user was `Silver Dragon' when applied
02/07/2016 10:27 am
Bard Bard
yes, sorry for the long wait
01/19/2016 11:52 am
Bard Bard
Ccarka could hear the sounds of a distant dragon fighting men. Ccarka looked between the silver strip and the sounds of war, trying to decide which was more important to investigate. He finally backed into the trees and glided between the foliage to the site of the fight.
01/18/2016 3:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Hedgehogs2931
Pineapple looks down on a castle at a town. The castle that stole all the gold that she collected. Now would be a good time to get my gold back,she thought. The paradise dragon dove in from the sky, breathing fire and getting ready to use her venom. In the closely guarded castle, people pointed up and yelled. The defenses got ready and shot arrows that bounced off harmlessly her scales, but every now and then got stuck in her underbelly. Pineapple flew on ignoring the pain, but little did she knew that those were wither arrows (no reference to Minecraft) that would cause diseases. Finally, she reached the treasure storage. She landed, attacked whoever came near, and got the gold. Pineapple flew back carrying the valuable glittering material to her cave, while the villagers in the castle shouted insults and got mad. When she set it down, she noticed a black scar where the arrows where on her underbelly.
01/17/2016 4:08 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
Hedgehogs2931
Are you still doing this? I submitted my profile on the OCCs
01/18/2016 2:46 am
Bard Bard
yes, I have accepted you.
Welcome to the Dragon RP!
01/03/2016 5:04 am
Bard Bard
Ccarka lifted to the sky before rolling round and gracefully landing above a roof, he observed the dragon from the roof.
01/02/2016 5:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Pacattack25
You saw me continue to walk around in a circle - before starting into the town itself... there were no screams of terror... how odd
12/28/2015 4:36 am
Bard Bard
Ccarka stayed where he was and continued to observe the silver dragon strip.
12/27/2015 10:37 pm
Pacattack25
I was seemingly walking in a large circle - by the fact that my path remained unchanged while you went down, you could tell that either I hadn't spotted you, or haven't determined you to be a threat...
12/27/2015 12:26 pm
Bard Bard
Ccarka jumped down a steep cliff with his wings spread. He was practically touching the rocks and pebbles as he did. He unexpectedly levelled of his flight with some speed. He flapped behind some trees near the valley.
12/27/2015 8:39 am
Pacattack25
(well I was waiting for others, but I think I'm the only other one here...)
Ccarka would look down - and see the town in the -effective- valley below, it was kinda funny looking at them from this scale, also to note it looked like there was a long silver strip walking? - paying more head your able to easily tell it was a dragon, albeit one of a different shape than you are used to

(I wasn't sure weather to rp we knew each other or not - so I opted not)
12/17/2015 3:21 pm
Bard Bard
Ccarka woke on top of his stash of gold. It was a rather small stash placed within a small indent on a rather tall mountain. The gold was all just from a less intelligent dragon that got in a fight and forgot to guard the gold the fight was about, all Ccarka did was swoop in and carry the items away. Ccarka checked if there were any intruders. There were a handful of mice, but they never bothered him. They sort of helped actually, if and when a human comes the mice would scare it away. He took off and flew to the highest peek of the mountain. It wasn't very far actually, his cavern was pretty much right beneath it. He glared down before the sight below.
12/17/2015 1:12 pm
Pacattack25
Nevith would wake up apon his pile of gold - most of which given to him as apposed to purposely taken. Nevith had a tenancy to see humans as poor, tasty, backwards, almost truly sentient beings... they ALMOST had a real choice if asked to go into his belly. It was fun playing pranks on them - after all the fact that they tended not to understand that armor I breathed onto would stay electrocuted (albeit very slightly) until they touched it or it otherwise touched ground was always comical. Yet they always sound like they are about to discover how it works it just ... slips past them. Today was another day, I stretch and get out of my cave. looking upon the town below checking for any true threats... what good is a prankster without a nice audience? And what an audience! Sometimes afraid - but always in the mood for a good laugh... I suppose they understand it is I who protect them, and in a way they protect me.
12/10/2015 5:06 pm
Pacattack25
Well I can't find the OCC's or the APP's - but if you point me in the right direction I would be interested (I'm noob... sorry)
12/12/2015 6:26 am
Bard Bard
here they are http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/dragon-t523261.html
so sorry for not responding earlier
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome