Dream Organization {Regular World}

Cyndus's Avatar Cyndus12/29/12 9:27 pm
1 emeralds 157 9
12/29/2012 9:53 pm
asdfjkajksjgf's Avatar asdfjkajksjgf
You search the city/laboratory for food. They never fed you.

*Le Begin*
Cyndus
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2012 9:53 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
asdfjkajksjgf
Ashington finished picking up the fruits and foods. "Maybe we should talk at my house." She said, Picking up the heavy bags and slowly walking towards her house.
12/29/2012 9:51 pm
Cyndus
Cammy said "I'm a Salvia, my mood changes with my hair. You can see it's currently just blonde and pink. I'm not really in a mood." her hair turned green, chatty "And, now I feel chatty..."
12/29/2012 9:49 pm
asdfjkajksjgf
"Oh hi. I'm Ashington. People call me Ashley or Draqi. I'm a Draymon!" Ashington shouted to the mysterious girl. She dropped the bags on accident. She started to pick up the fruit that rolled out of the bag, Sighing.
12/29/2012 9:47 pm
Cyndus
Cammy put the apples down and noticed Ashington, she sped over to Ashington and made her stand up straight. She looked at her and said "I'm Cameron, call me Cammy."
12/29/2012 9:46 pm
asdfjkajksjgf
Ashington bought alot of food for herself and carried the heavy bags on her back. "So heavy..." She muttered to herself, Wobbling on her feet.
12/29/2012 9:44 pm
Cyndus
Cammy's eye twitched. She was sleep deprived at the laboratory, at least her dream machine wasn't glitched like others.
12/29/2012 9:43 pm
asdfjkajksjgf
Ashington rubbed her eye and scoffed down her breakfast. She then got dressed and looked for a snack. Unfortunately, She was running out of food and she had to buy more stuff so she snatched her wallet, Grabbed a bag and walked out of the door. She made her way to the market and it was filled. "Shopping season probably." She said to herself.
12/29/2012 9:35 pm
Cyndus
Cammy walked into a marketplace, people were crowding around her. She quickly, and I really mean quickly, ran over to a fruit stall. She looked up and saw a girl in front of her Nothing Important, she thought. She took some apples and waited to pay.
12/29/2012 9:32 pm
asdfjkajksjgf
Ashington walked in the marketplace, Holding her wallet. She spotted some ripe fruits and walked to the stall they were in. There was something odd about the cashier.

It was him...

Ashington awoke, Sweating and breathing heavilly. "A dream..." She said to herself. She looked at the clock. 7:36. She stood up and made herself some cereal for breakfast, Sighing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome