Holy Light Paladin order and Battle of Sermashis.

The Silver Paladin's Avatar The Silver Paladin10/21/13 11:06 pm
1 emeralds 287 7
11/15/2013 11:09 pm
Stormbringer527's Avatar Stormbringer527
We start I'm the Paladin Council room and make our way thought he continent. Eventually into Graeon. I will write the story later when I think of it.
The Silver Paladin
Level 27 : Expert Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/15/2013 11:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Stormbringer527
((Heeeelllloooooo?))
11/07/2013 8:43 pm
Stormbringer527
((Bump.))
10/26/2013 7:14 pm
Stormbringer527
I leaned back in my spinny chair, "To be fair, he was only a little on fire," I said, holding up two fingers, as if the gap between them was the size. I went back to spinning around.
10/25/2013 11:18 pm
The Silver Paladin
"UNGH!" I cringed grabbing onto my head and limping out of the room. "I know I'm the leader but he just wont listen to me!" I said to myself. "I get lit on fire just to be grouched at by some Brat Paladin." I groaned again. "I need a rest." I went up to my room and prayed. "I can't stand Humans." I said I began to cry. Lady Cecelia was my love. We had secretly loved each other.I kept that secret though as I threw her locket out my window.
10/23/2013 8:07 pm
Stormbringer527
Leonardo
I spun around once more before shooting Romulus an evil glare, "Oh shut u-" I was interrupted by Romulus bashing his own head into the table and fading into unconsciousness, "I uh...didn't make him do that," I said nervously, glancing between my fellow paladins. "Kinda' wanted to do it myself..." I said under my breath. When the commander starting talking about invasion plans again, I just went back to spinning around.
10/22/2013 9:04 pm
The Silver Paladin
Romulus's POV

"Screw you Leonardo!" Romulus says grabbing Him from behind. " Please listen to Commandant Luke! He's a good soldier! the least you could do is listen!" Romulus sighed and sat back down. "Ugh!" Romulus cringed. He always had the flashbacks. The rain, His horse Arrethrae, Lady Cecelia of Sermashis bloodstained and muddy, And best of all, all the blood running down his shoulder when the arrow hit him. He got up still cringing and grabbing his shoulder. This one was the worst yet! "Gah!" he shouted bashing his head on the table in front of hin scattering blood everywhere including on the map and Knocking him out.
10/22/2013 8:20 pm
Stormbringer527
Leonardo
I sat in a comfortable chair, spinning around with a gleeful smile, "Wheeeeeee," I cried softly, my stained glass sword strapped to my waist. One of the big high ranking Paladins was saying something important, but I wasn't really paying attention. It was something about Graeon, I think we'd be invading soonish. I was having fun spinning around in my chair.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome