Ojo Roleplay

PrincesssJoJo's Avatar PrincesssJoJo12/22/18 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 217 5
12/24/2018 10:11 am
PrincesssJoJo's Avatar PrincesssJoJo
Hey Guys!
Ojo. Medieval and Modern Time.
Princess Alyssa will be turning 18 years of age, meaning it's time for her to take her rightful place at the thrown. It isnt in her best interest in mind because she will have to marry to unite kingdoms. She ends up being in quite the predicament, especially when she finds herself in the middle of the modern day city of Japan.

Ojo is a bit of a project that has taken quite a bit of time but it's working out to be quite incredible. We currently have a team of about 12 people and are looking for more helpers! We are looking for Builders, Body Actors, and Voice Actors! We have a story line started and is in the process of editing. We finished a pilot episode to see how well it would look, if you are interested in seeing that, you can add me on discord (PrincesssJoJo #6722. [There are 3 s's]). We have a medieval theme as well as a very modern day city in the story/server. It's quite a drastic difference but it's fun to test our abilities.
If youd like to see it up close and personal, feel free to contact me orrrrr IF INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER: discord.gg/QyVVuCJ

PrincesssJoJo
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner