Stranded (A Minecraft RolePlay) *People Needed!!*

Codak96's Avatar Codak9611/11/15 11:29 pm
1 emeralds 352 3
12/6/2015 7:18 pm
winter_destiny's Avatar winter_destiny
Howdy everyone!! I am creating a new Minecraft Roleplay to bring back my Youtube channel! The story goes so far: Codak (Me) is on a plane going across the Atlantic Ocean on a Mission Trip. During a terrible storm the plane has some issues and crashes. Codak is the only survivor and finds himself on a deserted island, so he thinks. At morning, some people find him camped out keeping warm by lava. They bring him to their little settlement. They tell him that they are also survivors of other plane/boat crashes out at sea. The longest any of them were on the island was for about a year.
We are still trying to figure out some roles that people will have but I need ONE more guy and TWO girls. Everyone has to be mature and between the ages of 13 to 20. Everyone needs to be good actors and good at minecraft and has to have had and played minecraft for about 1 year. Also you need to have a skin that looks like you are stranded. You also have to have Skype and be able to be called at any moment (cause I don't have a schedule yet) but if you are not able to make it we will figure something out. I will have you fill out a form in the replies:
Example:
Application for Stranded: A Minecraft Roleplay

IGN: Codak96
Availability: Whenever I have Time
Ever Been Banned on a Server: Yes for an unknown reason on Mineplex but got pardoned.
How long have you been playing MC: Year and a half
Why should I allow you to join?: Reason...
Have you ever had experience acting?:
Tell about yourself:

I might want to interview some of you so just be prepared! Thanks for applying, also if you have any ideas for the RP just let me know!
Codak96
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2015 7:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
winter_destiny
IGN: Winter_Destiny
Availability: mainly weekends but 4-6 then 8:30-12 on mondays and 4-12 on tues-thurs
Ever Been Banned on a Server: Unsure.
How long have you been playing MC: two years almost three
Why should I allow you to join?: I personally enjoy acting more than talking to others as I love to be able to change my personality with out hate as I am only acting.
Have you ever had experience acting?: Mainly in drama in school, but me and a couple friends roleplay on minecraft together.
Tell about yourself: I'm never really good at this but I guess that's normal well sometime I can be very chilled out and down to earth while others I can be pretty rebellious, I like to get work done and hate it when it's unfinished. I personally enjoy being different and dress up and games that involved me being different people ((mums and dads, princesses shit like that)) and this had made it very easy for me to change my personality, I normally play mean and selfish characters but can also play most others.
11/15/2015 11:41 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
CharlieDawg
I know you said you only needed one more guy but this looks fun and I fit the qualifications so I thought I'd try out anyway.

Ign: CharlieDawg
Availability: whenever I have time
Ever been banned on a server: no
How long have you been playing MC: almost 3 years
Why should I allow you to join: I love role plays and acting in general and this looks really cool and fun
Have you had any experience acting: yes I take a theater/drama class in school and have made movies and plays with friends
Tell me about yourself: I love video games especially Minecraft and I also love acting/ role plays. I love being around people with similar intrests which is why I think this looks really cool
11/14/2015 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nicky5862
IGN: nicky5862
Availability: Whenever I have Time
Ever Been Banned on a Server: No
How long have you been playing MC: About 2 years.
Why should I allow you to join?: You should allow me because I love roleplays and I think it would be fun!
Have you ever had experience acting?: A little, but not a lot.
Tell about yourself: I love music, minecraft, roleplays, and I love being creative.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome