RP in the Minecraft Community

KingofGrief's Avatar KingofGrief11/25/15 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 390 4
12/30/2015 5:12 am
sunborn's Avatar sunborn
Hi,

I have participated in role-play in other games and enjoyed it. How does it work in Minecraft? I see that there are RSVP lists and other threads. Do these role-play events take place in Minecraft or something else? How does one get started if you're interested in trying it out and what is the etiquette?
KingofGrief
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2015 5:12 am
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
sunborn
Usually, on minecraft, roleplays or otherwise known as rps can be played on servers and are very enjoyable. There are differents ways people do roleplays but probably the most popular type is forum roleplaying and creative roleplaying. On creative, people build a mini map for the rp and make a 'rolebox' of characters that have already been created for you. Of corse there are other ways you could rp
11/26/2015 9:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe
Camarilla
The roleplays started in this forum take place on this forum via threads where participants can roleplay by responding back and forth. To join a roleplay or create your own, go to Roleplay Applications. This is where people will sign up to join and create characters. From there (if you want to create a roleplay), create the thread that will actually be used for roleplaying in the Forum Roleplays Section, which is the same sector of the Forums that you were immediately greeted with when you clicked on 'Forum Roleplays' from the general Forum Hub.

For future reference, even though it's dead, the General Role-play Hub would probably be the place to ask this. I'm sure someone would answer you.

Hope this was helpful (and sorry if I sounded pretentious (just trying to be descriptive and helpful (too many parentheses?)))!
11/26/2015 9:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Rjm1101
Its kind of weird in minecraft, but it also is really entertaining. For the past 5 months? me and a group of excellent roleplayers have been roleplaying on a server. The only Con is that, you have a limit to your roleplay responses. Other than it's really fun! If you are interested in joining a Roleplay Group, i have an apocalyptic one, based on The Last of Us. If you are skype message me @rjmoore080902
11/26/2015 5:30 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
KingofGrief
Not the kind to suffer fools are ye? Anyone enlighten a poor fool on how your community works and how to set up an event?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome