4/20/2016 7:08 am
TempGuard's Avatar TempGuard
The Silva Region RP

by SquishyZaUltra

RP here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post1632720.html#p1632720

Note:
Click to reveal
Yes, I know the previous RP, Fantasy Creatures was an epic fail. But THIS time, I am not in the process of a HUGE irl event so I'm pretty sure this won't be sent down the drain before I get the IC thread out. >< Well..........yeh....that is all.

--Squishy <3

Backstory:
Click to reveal
The Silva Region was descovered by a cruise ship that got sent off course by a storm and landed on the mass landscape. After awhile of sailors studying the map for a way back, a few pokemon were spotted wandering the deck. Some of the sailors journeyed and found out that pokemon from all regions were found there. About a week later, ships found the cruise ship and they descovered more of the land. Explorers reported back that there a plentiful amount of pokemon, even some of them were colored strangely. So people decided to make the land a new region. They made it just like all the others--8 gyms, the elite 4 and the pokemon league. Everyone wondered who would be the best of the new region, the Silva Region.

The rules:

1) NO GOD-MODDING OR SUPER CONTROL!

2) There is NO perfect pokemon! EVERY pokemon has a time that they fail and succeed. So no.....just no.

3) Trainers can not have lvl 100 pokemon or anything like that. Pretty much, there can't be a HUGE advantage over someone else's pokemon. If someone wants their pokemon like lvl 3 or something and someone already wanted their pokemon something like lvl 30, that can't be helped.

4) BE REALISTIC FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! A lvl 4 pokemon CANNOT defeat a lvl 35 pokemon in one blast! And it would be in SEVERAL hits! (And I am NOT just talking 5 or 10.) Think of it like the pokemon games' pokemon's hits!

5) You can be a pokemon, but again, be realistic. A pikachu can't talk! Pokemon like Mew, Mewtwo, Zoroa, etc. can talk with telepathy. (Yes, I've watched pokemon movies. xD) But seriously. HOWEVER! Pokemon CAN talk to OTHER pokemon!

6) There can't be one billion Mewtwos and 50 billion Mews. Only 1 Mewtwo and Mew.

7) If you're thinking about love, you have to be good at it. Also....NO SEX NO MATTER HOW OLD YOUR CHARACTER IS!

8) DON'T COPY OTHER PEOPLE'S APPS!!!!!

9) Put "Nyaa Nyaa" in your "Anything Else?".

Note: You may have legendary pokemon (besides Mew and Mewtwo) in your party. Just please, don't push the limit. (In otherwords, only 2 legendary pokemon in your party MAX!) And don't make them indestructable. Just because they're legendary does NOT mean they are super powerful. (Like the pokemon games! You don't find Darkrai at lvl 70! He's at lvl 40 in Pokemon Platinum on the event!)

Trainer Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!):
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Anything Else?:

Pokemon Application:
Pokemon:
Nickname(Optional):
Ability:
Personality:
Appearance:
Anything Else?:

Gym Leader Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Gym Leader #(1-8):
Anything Else?:

Elite 4 Application:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Elite 4 #(1-4):
Anything Else?:

Team Shadows Application
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon(Up to 6):
Rank(No leader for now!):
Anything Else?:

My App:
Click to reveal
Name: Hanna Violentor
Appearance:

Personality: Outgoing and friendly. But sometimes she's rough around the edges. She's also very good-willed and confident.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): ((* Takes deep breath * Here I go!))

Hanna was at once the champion of the Sinnoh League. But a year later, Cynthia came back out of the depths of pokemon trainers and took back championship. Cynthia still called her a great champion, though. Hanna eventually moved away from Veilstone City out of the Region to Hoenn. A year later she moved back to Veilstone. She spent her time helping out with pokemon poachers that were after the legendary pokemon. For the most part everything seemed normal...until one day...
Hanna's father was the captain of the cruise ship that found the Silva Region. Her father decided to take her there since she had already competed in the other pokemon leagues. On the way there a massive storm his and all of her pokemon were set loose and lost at sea. Hanna was very upset with the loss of her pokemon. Once she arrived at the Silva Region, her father said that they were going to move to here in a week.
One week later, Hanna was moved in. Her new home was in Silverwind Town, which was quite close to the bay and a forest called Whisper Forest. Hanna would visit the lake, which was named Lake of Whispers, which was in Whisper Forest often. The reason why Hanna would visit the lake is because she would hear sounds of pokemon that appeared to be whispers. Hanna believed that she could find new pokemon to start fresh with since she lost the other ones at sea. One day, her father was waiting for her at the lake and gave her a pokeball that looked familiar. Hanna discovered that it was her old Giratina that she found that was colored strangely. "Keep it, it'll come in handy," her father spoke. Hanna put the pokeball with her empty ones. After her father left, an Eevee came out of bushes. Strangely, the brown appeared more dustier and less saturated. Hanna guessed that it was either older or younger. It appeared to want to be her friend, so Hanna caught it.
One evening, Hanna found a Fire Stone in the grass. She looked at it closely and it hit her--she could evolve her Eevee with it. She wasn't sure if she should use it, though. The next morning, she couldn't find the Fire Stone nor her Eevee. She worried until she found her Eevee in her bed, supposing it was there the whole time. However, her Eevee wasn't an Eevee anymore. It evolved into a Flareon. Hanna supposed that it evolved itself. The Flareon was a very fine and unique tone of the average color of a Flareon. It seemed normal besides the color, but it wasn't. The Flareon was very quick and unusual. Therefore, she named her Flareon "Booster", because it was like a rocket booster. Eventually she found out that it was male. (She found this out by female Eevees chasing Booster.) Hanna got more pokemon with Booster's help. She said, "It appears that Booster was certainly the boost I needed," and laughed. She decided that with Booster by her side, she'd reach the pokemon league...

Pokemon(Up to 6): [Booster] Flareon lvl 52, Giratina {Shiny} lvl 48, Milotic lvl 47, [Lilly] Lilligant lvl 48, [Mei] Glaceon {Shiny} lvl 48, Darkrai lvl 48.
Anything Else?: Nyaa Nyaa!

Other RPers:

zane6200:
Click to reveal
Elite 4 Application
Name: Chase Brownrigg
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=122&%20...%20s:100,i:94
Personality: Calm, friendly, sometimes rushes himself into bad situation's
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Chase started his journey in Hoenn where he received his first Pokemon a Treecko. Ever since then he grew to like the grass type Pokemon to the point he promised he would one day make the best Grass team ever. After struggling along Hoenn, and winning every gym badge there he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against the elite Four, and went to the other regions where this time he studied the grass Pokemon, and caught a few to the point. He made a full Grass team. Chase while healing his Pokemon heard about a new region known as the Silva region. Chase seeing this as a opportunity set off with his Pokemon to this Region. When he got off the cruise ship The region itself still looked fairly new. Chase walking around with his Pokemon out was stopped by some people who offered Chase a position of an Elite Four. Chase seeing this as a way to test his team out accepted, and became the second member of the Elite Four.
Pokemon(Up to 6): Sceptile lvl 50, Leafeon lvl 46, Roserade lvl 46, Abomasnow lvl 47, Serperior lvl 48, Ferrothorn lvl 47. ( As you can tell he uses grass types.)
Elite 4 #(1-4): 2
Anything Else? I believe I am to say Nyaa Nyaa!!! Also if I missed anything or it seems off somewhere please tell me, and I will try to fix it.

cutemurphy:
Click to reveal
Pokemon Application
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname(Optional): Eevs
Moves(Up to 4): Shadow Ball, Dig, Bite, Quick Attack
Ability: Runaway
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Her Dad died after she was born and her mom got captured. She lives by herself until someone capturing her. She hates humans because they captured her mom and loves other pokemon. She IS friendly with pokemon just not humans. She loves berries and other fruit. She absolutely loves other Eevees and especially pikachus! she travels in mountain, and mostly forests. She hates going in a pokeball when she gets captured (if she does...)
Personality: She's a quiet Eevee. Doesn't like talking much and has a pretty sad backstory....
Appearance: Well........she looks an Eevee

Anything Else?: Nyaa Nyaa

Slenderpman:
Click to reveal
Pokemon Application
Pokemon: Darkrai
Nickname(Optional): Dahg(-rai)
Moves(Up to 4): Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater, Faint Attack
Ability: Bad Dreams - Reduces a sleeping foe’s HP.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): There comes a time when two great forces come into a world. Generally, they tend to be counter parts. Such as Darkrai and Cressilia were. Though the lore says that they just... happened. The two pokemon knew better. Darkrai was torn out of a great darkness by Arceus in the creation of the pokemon world. Darkrai was outraged, and immediately Arceus knew who he would be. Darkrai will be of the dark side of the moon, and Cressilia would be of the light side. Darkrai was cursed with nightmares, well Cressilia was blessed with good dreams. Darkrai loomed in the sinnoh region for many years. Cressilia and him were actually friends, believe it or not. Though with little ability to speak, Cressillia called him "Dahg-rai". Darkrai liked that name, Dahg. He chose it to be his own. Dahg continued to an island, one the humans called newmoon island. He slept there 100,000 years until he woke up. As he woke up, two little boys were pouncing around over him, squirting water at his face. It was that moment he made a rule never to befriend a human. He clapped his hands as a pokeball flew towards him, and disappeared. The pokeball stopped and fell to the ground, much to the trainers frustration. Searching region to region for Cressilia now, he used his abilities to dispose of other humans in his way. He talked to them in their nightmares, and searched for Cressilia. You see, Dahg-rai just wanted his friend. He stumbled upon the newly discovered region. He traveled from house to house, like a curious child, pranking everyone. He never needs to eat, but he loves stealing food, it tastes amazing. Rarely people notice Dahgs in there house though. Yet he still searches for cressilia
Personality: Rather cold, he thinks humans are lower life forms just to be tricked. He is very curious though and has low standards. He thinks electricity is magic equal to his, and doesn't get along well with other pokemon.
Appearance:

Anything Else?: I'm sorry for the un originality. He is level 45. My dog was hurt today, so my thinking is a bit clouded.Nyaa Nyaa

Chronalga:
Click to reveal
Pokemon Application
Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Gallasion
Moves (up to 4): Psychic, Aura Sphere (I know he can't learn it but he should be able to), Earthquake (not sure if he can learn this, but he should), X-Scissor
Ability: Justified
Backstory: Gallasion is the last remaining FirstBlood, the direct descendants of Arceus and Giratina. He has survived the Great War of the Pokearth, along with his arch-nemesis and slayer of his true love (Gardevoir), Zoroark. He has sworn to chase Zoroark to the ends of the earth and avenge his lost love. With his companions Squirrely the Pachirisu and Torcheon the Blaziken, Gallasion travels the globe in his effort to get stronger, become better, and find who he truly is, who Zoroark is, and did he really kill his love? Or... was it an illusion? He has spent the last thousand years confronting these questions, only to continuously be fooled by the Master of Illusions. One day... he shall prevail.
Personality: Gallasion is one who believes in justice, strong, determined, and a bit adamant. He's firm until you get to know him, and then he can be an extremely nice guy. He sometimes likes to be funny, and, because he was raised in the time of the Ancients, is a bit awkward in the New Era.
Appearance: He has blue eyes and his top head-thingy is chipped.
Anything else: Not that i can think of. Nyaa Nyaa!

Typhlosionboy:

Trainer:
Click to reveal
Trainer Application:
Name:Paul
Appearance:

Personality: Average, Cares deep for his Pokemon (especially Flygon) Jumps right into Danger without having a plan first, Wimpy without his Pokemon.
Backstory: As a kid he watched a lot of Pokemon Battles on TV, His Hero was Red (Yes, the main protagonist from Red/Blue/Green (JP)/ FireRed/LeafGreen) He was always cheering for Red and was a big inspiration for Him. When he was 10 he moved to the Silva region and got his Trapinch, from that point he and Trapinch sent on a journey to become the Silva Champion!
Pokemon: 1. Jeremiah (Flygon) (Male) (First Pokemon), 2. Bolt (Ampharos) (Male)
3. George (Arcanine) (Male) 4. Lily (Roserade) (Female) 5. Nessie (Lapras) (Female) 6. Ryan (Tyranitar) (Male)
Anything Else?: Nyaa Nyaa

Pokemon:
Click to reveal
Pokemon Application
Pokemon: Typhlosion
Nickname: Toad
Moves(Up to 4): Flamethrower, Flame Charge , Eruption and Quick attack
Ability: Blaze
Backstory: As a Cyndaquil he, Chickorita and Oshawott wanted to become adventurers to help out other pokemon and humans who can't defend themselves, also collect rare treasures and find a way to make humans and pokemon live together without pokeballs (a bit like N but not weird)
Personality: A shy one, but if your good friends with him boy gets he exited but he's got your back. Hates Evil. He is scared of being captured and most of the time attacks or runs from trainers
Appearance: Has goggles on

Anything Else?: He can tell some pretty funny jokes, He's a male, Has a crush on a Meganium (NO, i'm not talking about s*x or any of that (magi)*rap!) he is pretty creative. His best friend is a Samurott. Nyaa Nyaa

--Squishy <3
SquishyZaUltra
Level 49 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2016 7:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TempGuard
Trainer Application:

Name: Temporal (He keeps his real name a secret).

Appearance: He has hazelish brown hair, a dark blue cowboy hat, and bright, glowing, red eyes (Unnatural). He wears a dark blue hoodie with white stripes on it and a yellow, short sleeved jacket. He also wears pale, badge jeans, and bright yellow shoes.

Personality: Rushed, impatient, never likes to stay in one place for a long period of time. He's can be a bit hyper and curious at times (Which sometimes leads him into trouble), but he cares a great deal for his friend Glacial (Glach) and he's very protective of her and his Pokémon. He can be very witty, manipulative, and methodical when he has to.

Backstory: He grew up with his BEST friend Glacial (She's referred to as Glach by Temporal) in the small, kinda forgotten Coalrhi Region. He met Dia when he was 11 and has known him for 5 Years and has become good friends with him, and he can sometimes understand Dia. He came to the Silva Region in search for adventure and a fun time to hang out with Glach, he goes on his Pokémon Journey for the perfect bonding time with Glach, Nature... Battling... No parents... Perfect chance to hang out.

Pokemon: Dialga (Dia) LV 80, Infernape (Flary) LV 77, Ampharos (Amph) LV 77, Weavile (Snow) LV 77, Golem (Goley) LV 75, Dragonite (Draco) LV 72.

Anything Else?: His close friend Glach calls him CC. Plus, I think I have to say Nyaa Nyaa (WHY!?!)
09/26/2013 1:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Eraptor145
Trainer Application:
Name:Eric mathis
Appearance:dirty-blond hair, fair skin, 10
Personality:serious, but is commonly snarky
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): he started his journey with his female riolu, eve, at the age of 13. When he was traveling, he met a swordsman who taught him everything that he knew. On his 16th birthday he got a shortsword for his birthday. that was the day he decided to become a mercenary. on his travels he heard a rumor about a new region. he and eve ,now a lucario decided to go investigate.
Pokemon(Up to 6): Eve lvl 26
Anything Else?: His most prized possesion is his short sword that he owns.
03/08/2013 12:34 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Unicorn
CuteMurphy
oh wow!
03/08/2013 12:26 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
about a month ago to be exact ;3
03/08/2013 8:45 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Unicorn
CuteMurphy
Trainer Application:
Name: Sammy
Appearance:
Personality: Shy, but kind. She is impatient, but slow to anger and is not REALLY smart but not dumb. Just average.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): (Here I go! it's gonna suck....) She was raised in a small town with her father. Her mother had died from sickness when she was very young. Her and her father went traveling a lot and she met lots of pokemon. When she was ten she decided to be a pokemon trainer and her first pokemon was charmander. She continued her hunt for pokemon and then she came across (Lilli or toad, idk) and she decided to join them.
Pokemon(Up to 6): Charizard, mew, pikachu, eevee, and flygon
Anything Else?: Nyaa Nyaa?
03/08/2013 12:12 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Accepted! ^^ Been awhile before I've gotten an app on here!
01/19/2013 11:22 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Woodlyn
Pokemon Application:
Pokemon: Celebi
Level: 57
Nickname(Optional):Aura
Moves(Up to 4): Ancient Power, Perish Song, Confusion, Heal Bell
Ability: Natural Cure
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): Well, here I go!!! (GASP)

As a cub(What ever you want to call a young Pokemon) Celebi and his mother would fly around and help other Pokemon and Plants, he would travel through time and help, but one time (XD PUN) the Future was dark, but he paid no attention, A young Pokemon, Jirachi, came along, but along with Jirachi came a dark evil, he did not mean it, but Darkness corrupted the Forest, and it was destroyed, the Pokemon were VERY unhealthy, and the herbs were dying, Celebi didn't know what to do, so he join forces with Jirachi and Corrupted the Corruption I guess, and they once again kept the forest in perfect harmony,
Personality: Loving (... As in caring) Nice Brave Fierce Willing Courageous
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Chibi+Celebi#/d13hc4v
Anything Else?: Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya NYAAAAAAAAAAAAACHUUUUU!

Companions: Max (Jirachi) lvl. 44... Necro (Arcanine) lvl. 29... Jay (Milotic) lvl. 46
01/21/2013 10:25 am
SquishyZaUltra
Durrrr could you make an app for each of the companions? ^^; It's just a little better that way...I mean, I know that it's like the trainer thing but it's just better with each created pokemon character with their own app...

--Squishy <3
01/12/2013 5:26 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Well I haven't posted in a while, so I'm going to make a new application, not because I forgot my characters. (or something like that)
01/12/2013 5:33 pm
SquishyZaUltra
JACK!

It's been QUITE awhile since I've heard from you! WB! ^-^

--Squishy <3
01/12/2013 5:28 pm
Typhlosionboy
Long time no see Jacky! =)
01/11/2013 4:54 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Well... Then can I do 62, 60, 60, 60, 60, and 1?
01/11/2013 5:01 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Mmmm......I guess that would be okay... ^^;

--Squishy <3
01/09/2013 6:51 am
Typhlosionboy
I think Squishy is just taking a break, she already said one time that she was pretty busy, plus i see that she is online sometimes (she even reply to some of my comments on her "ULTRAblogs"). I'm not forcing her to be on the forums so i think she is just taking a break (Well, thats what i hope *gulp*)

EDIT: She has problems with getting on the forums
01/08/2013 4:53 pm
Chron
So are we. Something tells me Squishy isn't available. She hasn't been for awhile.
01/07/2013 10:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
HomieKnight34
Im still waiting for reply
01/07/2013 2:39 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
HomieKnight34
Trainer Application
Name: Shaun
Appearence: Red hat, green shirt, blue jacket, blue pants
Personality: Calm, brave, always helps others
Backstory: He always lived for pokemon. He cared about them, he wanted to catch them alland become a pokemon master tht was his dream.
Pokemon: Pikachu lvl 50, Infernape lvl 50, Staraptor lvl 48, Tyrannitar lvl 45, Dragonite lvl 40, Arceus lvl 70
Anything else?: nyaa nyaa nope thats about it.
01/11/2013 4:50 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Sorry I took! PMC glitch. :/ Typh. helped me with it, though so everything's good now!

Derr......could you please lower Arceus' level? ^^; It's a little high and far of a disadvantage...
And could you maybe get a pic? The Appearance seems lazily done. :/

--Squishy <3
01/06/2013 10:20 am
Chron
Lol, idk. Just found it on the internet. I think it looks cool.
01/06/2013 9:19 am
Typhlosionboy
Chron is kinda intimidating xD
Mostly due to the fact his eye's are black and his pupils are Red!
Dark link much? xD
01/05/2013 3:01 pm
Typhlosionboy
01/05/2013 2:50 pm
Chron
Lol, you got it!
01/05/2013 2:44 pm
Typhlosionboy
Fear the rattata? WAIT A MINUTE!

F. Focus Sash
E. Endeavor
A. (Quick) Attack
R. Rattata

What is Chron's favorite catchphrase? Something like this?:
"My Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata!" xD
01/05/2013 2:40 pm
Chron
He's a human trainer, raised by Pokemon. Dialga picked out his wardrobe.
01/05/2013 2:35 pm
Chron
I feel the need for a human.

Trainer Application:

Name: Chron

Appearance:

Personality: Calm, Cool, Collected, Intimidating, Adamant

Backstory: Chron was raised by Dialga and Palkia. He had wandered into the Temple when he was young, and his parents tried to save him. They were destroyed by Palkia before they could reach him. From then on, he always had a strong hatred for Palkia. He only loved Dialga. When he grew up, Dialga went with him to be a trainer, but he would not allow Palkia to go with him. Palkia stayed and planned his revenge. Chron became an amazing trainer with Dialga, and collected other strong Pokemon. He lives in constant fear of Palkia, and is constantly tormented by it.

Pokemon (up to 6): Dialga Lv. 70, Metesk (Metagross) Lv. 68, Lucicon (Lucario) Lv. 68, Skar (Skarmory) lv. 68, Aggrax (Aggron) lv. 68, Fear (Ratatta) Lv. 1 (Shiny)

Anything Else? Loves Steel Type Pokemon, and Ratatta. Nyaa Nyaa
01/11/2013 4:52 pm
SquishyZaUltra
SHEEESH those are awfully high levels... ^^; Could you maybe keep it in the 50s or almost 60s? ^^; I don't mean to hold people shallow but~..... :/

--Squishy <3
01/05/2013 2:38 pm
Typhlosionboy
Is he a Cosplayer or a strait up Pokemon?
01/04/2013 4:03 am
Typhlosionboy
Hope it's ok that i make the last Elite 4 member.....

Elite 4 Application:
Name: Christopher (Many People just call him Chris)
Appearance: <--- Totally not a re-colored Link
Personality: focused, motivated, Calm.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): When he was a kid nobody really liked him. Everybody was always piking on him saying that he was weak because i didn't had a Pokemon. One day when walking through Moon Forest, he noticed a Deino being attacked by a group of other Pokemon so Chris decided to help the Deino and they became Friends (Sort of.....Deino stayed because Chris Mom made delicious food...=P) Chris thought that Deino was a cool and strong Pokemon so he decided to become a Gym Leader and use Dragon-Types, He was apparently so good that he became one of the Elite 4!
Pokemon(Up to 6): Matthew Lv. 64 (Hydreigon) (Lax) (Male), Kingdra Lv. 54 (Male), Dragonite Lv. 56 (Male), Haxores Lv. 48 (Male), Gharchomp Lv. 51 (Male) (Shiny ) Salamance Lv. 58 (Male)
Elite 4 #(1-4): 1
Anything Else?: His signature Type is Dragon, Does not really get along with the other members (that does not mean he hates them, but he just doesn't spent a lot of time with them), He also plays a lot of instruments, Nyaa Nyaa
01/11/2013 4:47 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Accepted. ^^ I'm finally BNFA! (Back In Forum Action) Sorry I took!!!

--Squishy <3
01/03/2013 2:18 pm
Typhlosionboy
Part 8
Click to reveal
Ninten!

Part 9
Click to reveal
???:Jake, He is so cool! Typh: Get out..... >=(

Part 10
Click to reveal
Serene!

Part 11
Click to reveal
Victoria!
01/01/2013 6:53 pm
SquishyZaUltra
@Typhlosionboy: Both accepted. ^^ You may now RP with these characters. ^^

--Squishy <3
01/01/2013 6:59 pm
Typhlosionboy
YAAAYYY!!!!!!! ;w; Squishy, u da best!

--Typhlosionboy <3

((Reference! ;D))
01/03/2013 5:30 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Heheheh.... >w< I know I am...

LOL I'm just joking about that. XD

--Squishy <3
01/01/2013 5:59 pm
Typhlosionboy
*Grins Evilly!* MWHAHAHA! I have Destroyed Typhlosionboy and have taken over his PMC Profile! MWHAHAHAHA!!

*Cough* *Cough* Now that i'm done with my EVIL laughing..... *Cough* *Cough*

EVIL Pokemon Application:
Pokemon: Oshawott
Nickname(Optional): Jake
Moves(Up to 4): Substitute, Ice Beam, Dive and Razor Shell
Ability: Shell Armor
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): *cough* *cough*
When he and Ninten where born there mother died, While Ninten and him where both "Little Brats" He was the "Cruel" one of them. While Ninten started caring more about Justice, Jake didn't and thought "Justice" was something weaklings care about, So he started working solo, and the more "pranks" he did, the more they became Evil! And soon Jake Became corrupted and wanted nothing more then power!
Personality: The opposite of Ninten, Does not care about others, Hates Ninten, and likes to stab people who help him in the back (Not literately of course.....) He also likes to Mimic Ninten (Because there twins) to make it so his Friends leave Ninten
Appearance: OMG! It's so Evil!! >:)
Anything Else?: IT'S SO EVIL!! >:) Nyaa Nyaa

Typh: *Walks in Room with a Hotdog* !?!!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING BEHIND MY COMPUTER!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!1?????!?!?!?1/1/1 D=<
???: Uhhhhh......Got to go, bye! 0_____0; *Runs away*
01/01/2013 5:49 pm
Typhlosionboy
Thank goodness, made me kinda worried '___'; (<--- My sweat drop =3) Like: "Did i say something wrong?"

Anyways!

Pokemon Application:
Pokemon: Oshawott!
Nickname(Optional): Ninten
Moves(Up to 4): Surf, Waterfall, Razor Shell and Ice Beam
Ability: Shell Armor
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): His Mother died after he and Jake where born, Both of them we're "Little Brats" In there "Village" Ever Since Jake turned Evil, He swore to bring him to Justice and protect Other Pokemon.
Personality: Brave, Friendly, Obsessed with Justice, Calm.
Appearance:
Hobby's: Break-dancing, Shell Play (<-- Like Sword but with Razor Shell)
Fighting-Style: Like Link from LOZ: Wind Waker. (I will explain:) Locks on an Enemy (Walking in a circle around them), Fights in a rhythm.
Family: Jake (Twin Brother)
Anything Else?: Hope you don't mind that i put in some extra things in there ^_^ Nyaa Nyaa
01/01/2013 5:35 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Oh, no, no! I'd answer that I just didn't see it. ^^; I guess it wouldn't hurt to put in more characters.....go for another app. ^^

(LOL yah, that's right. ^^ Oh, and " ^^ " is like it without the sweat drop. It's like a happy expression if you've seen it in the anime before. The sweat drop one is like...hm.....don't know how to explain it but.....I think you're familiar with it... XD )

--Squishy <3
01/01/2013 5:02 pm
Typhlosionboy
Silva,
I thought that you didn't want to answer it because.....well, i don't really know =/

(By the way what does this mean?: "^^;" is that a sweat drop like in anime?)
01/01/2013 3:02 pm
Typhlosionboy
Umm.. Squishy, i hate to repeat myself but what about that question i asked? =/

Let's go back in time =D

Click to reveal
A day ago...... "Say Squishy, You can only have 2 Characters and 1 Villain right? (I wanted to create another Character and villain (there twins), but i already have 2 =<)"
01/01/2013 4:57 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Oh LOL sry. ^^; Didn't see that message. Also, are you talkin' about Silva or Poke'world? ^^; Just want to make it clear....

--Squishy <3
12/31/2012 1:08 pm
Typhlosionboy
PinkCrayon, do you mean this guy?:

((Lucky that i found a picture where he actually wears a shirt!))
01/01/2013 11:08 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
PinkCrayon
Yup XD
01/01/2013 2:36 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Well, I guess you're good to RP then. ^^ Accepted~

--Squishy <3
01/01/2013 11:21 am
Typhlosionboy
Y u no wear shirt Gray Fullbuster? D=
01/01/2013 9:51 pm
PinkCrayon
He's a perv *poker face*

Edit: No wait that's not it XD Now I remember
STORY TIME
Once upon le time a horrible monster destroyed Gray's city and killed his parents. He was the last survivor. (Festive) Then this ice lady named Ur came to look at the city and found him. She took him with her to have him train with her and she said the first step to doing ice make magic (The magic he uses) was becoming one with ice. And she stripped ._. Anyways, stripping started becoming a habit for him and he would strip anywhere XD THE END
01/02/2013 8:02 pm
Typhlosionboy
Gray Fullbuster, Wear some clothing or else u don't get a cookie! >8(
12/31/2012 7:45 am
Typhlosionboy
Say Squishy, You can only have 2 Characters and 1 Villain right? (I wanted to create another Character and villain (there twins), but i already have 2 =<)
12/30/2012 9:54 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Elite 4 Application:
Name: Serene Shirona
Appearance:

Personality: Very sweet and loving. Kind-hearted and understanding. She is quite brave yet somewhat shy.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): (*Takes deep breath* Here I go!)
Serene lived a sad life. Her mother and father died of illness. Thus, everyone marked her as an orphan that was never put in the orphanage. Several times people tried to put her in the orphanage, but Serene always ran away. She grew shy and untrusting that way. Eventually, she met Grace, who was much like her. At the time, Grace was just a Lilligant. One that escaped many battles, however. And Serene was happy about such. She was just like Grace in every way. Both at first didn't very much trust eachother, but eventually they found that they were alike in almost every way. Serene then gave Grace her name as the Lilligant was very graceful. Serene and Grace eventually became strong and brave. By the time she was 10, everyone had forgotten about the little orphan that ran away all the time. Serene tried the city with Grace by her side, and then stumbled across a woman named Shirona (Cynthia). Shirona helped Serene and Grace learn what pokemon battling was all about and how they could get even closer to eachother. Eventually, Shirona had to leave Serene and Grace. Serene wanted to remember Shirona forever, though. She wanted to remember how Shirona was a big part in her life. How she was a teacher...no, not even a teacher but a sister. "In that case, why don't you make a last name since it seems you don't have one?" Shirona suggested. And then it hit her. Serene decided her name would be "S. Shirona," or in other words, "Serene Shirona." And that's what it came to be. Shirona left and Serene and Grace went on.

2 years after Shirona was gone, Serene came to the Silva Region. She decided to apply for a Gym Leader, but things didn't go how she planned. She by accident was handed an Elite 4 Application Form instead of a Gym Leader Application Form. Without noticing, she filled out the Application Form and sent it in. Sure enough, she became an Elite 4 unintentionally. Serene didn't care, though. She knew that she could make for it well. She made new pokemon friends and became a great team with them along with Grace...

Pokemon(Up to 6): [Grace] Lilligant lvl 55, [Minty] Leafeon lvl 53, [Haru] Snivy lvl 53, Virizion lvl 54, Celebi lvl 54, [Nastu] Breloom lvl 54
Elite 4 #(1-4): 4
Anything Else?: Nyaa Nyaa! Serene specializes in Grass-types! ^^ (Fun Fact: Serene's and Grace's names comes from the ability, "Serene Grace.")
12/30/2012 10:02 pm
SquishyZaUltra
Me: Accepted!

Other me: YAAAYYY!!!!!!! ;w; Squishy, u da best!

Me: Dawww.. XD Thanks!

Lol....meh talkin' to mahself..... >w<

--Squishy <3
12/31/2012 7:37 am
Typhlosionboy
Me: Who's who?! Dx

Other Me: I can't tell! =<

Me: Do something me! xS

Other Me: What do i do? X<

Me: Just- wait a minute, since when do i have a clone?

Other Me: Uhhhhhh.....*Runs Away*
12/30/2012 9:28 pm
PinkCrayon
Elite 4 Application:
Name: Victor Marvell
Appearance:
Click to reveal
I watch too much Fairy Tail XD

Personality: Victor is the opposite of Victoria. He uses ghost type Pokemon and isn't very nice. He doesn't talk much and is often alone. He doesn't even care about bonding with his Pokemon. He only likes strong Pokemon. Victor hates his sister Victoria because he thinks she's too cheerful and happy. He doesn't like people knowing they're twins and even dyed his hair to keep it a secret.
Backstory(At LEAST 1 paragraph long!): As a kid, Victor didn't have friends. He was always alone. When he caught his first Pokemon, a Gastly which he didn't bother nicknaming, he started training right away hoping to be the best Pokemon trainer. After a year, he challenged the gyms. After defeating them, he returned home glad that Victoria wasn't home since she was still challenging gyms. Although, she returned after a few weeks. A week after Victoria's return the Silva region was found and Victor moved there right away hoping to get away from Victoria. After defeating all the trainers there, he was asked to become part of the Elite 4 and accepted hoping to become stronger.
Pokemon(Up to 6): Gengar - lvl 51, Mismagus - lvl 48, Banette - lvl 46, Spiritomb - lvl 43, Chandelure - lvl 39, Cofagrigus - lvl 35
Elite 4 #(1-4): 3
Anything Else?: Nya Nya
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome