The Time Turners ~({OOC Thread})~

TheChocolateGMR's Avatar TheChocolateGMR10/29/12 9:33 pm
11/4/2012 7:15 pm
TheChocolateGMR's Avatar TheChocolateGMR
You stand over your parents graves. They are dead. They have been dead for a while now. You, on accident, step on their grave soil. You stumble back and fall on the edge of the cement. Soon, you feel a sickening lurch in your stomach as the path begins to open and you fall into a black abyss. You look around as you fall even faster. Soon, you land in a pool of water. You swim back up, spluttering and gurgling. You cough and climb out. What you see is...surprising. You see an office. Well, more of a door. You slide open the creaking door and step in. Coughing from all the cobwebs, the lights flick on one by one. The last light turns on and it's a desk. With your parents name on it. Soon, the letters on the desk shift...and it's your name. "Welcome," A voice from the ceiling says. "Welcome to the Time Turners."

((OH YA let's do this.))
You are a Time Turner. In summary, your parents were Time Turners. And so were your grandparents, and so on and so forth. Your job is to go to major events in history. That's it. I'm serious. Well, sort of. You have to stop bad things from happening from the Shadow Turners. Each Time Turner has a Shadow Turner. Each Shadow Turner has a Time Turner. Shadow Turners look exactly like their Time Turner, except that they have red eyes and are shadows. They also have wisps of pure dark energy surrounding them. ((Like Slendy :3)) They can use these Wisps as Whips, if you get what I'm saying. Let's go over some of a Time Turners arsenal:

Turner: This is a stopwatch they can use to travel through time. Normally passed on through the family.
Heavy Weapon: Only one per person. Except if it's a duel weapon, I.E. duel Katanas.
Light Weapon: Basically a lighter version of the Heavy Weapon. I.E. Grenades, or something.

APP:

Name:
Backstory:
Heavy Weapon:
Light Weapon (If any):
Turner:
Anything Else?:

((Are you happy now?))
TheChocolateGMR
Level 21 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2012 7:15 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Accepted, 'cause I likey!
11/04/2012 6:24 pm
TheChocolateGMR
11/04/2012 6:22 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pony
Linkofages
Wheres the Ic thread?
11/04/2012 6:19 pm
TheChocolateGMR
YAAY!
11/04/2012 6:04 pm
Linkofages
Finished my app ( finally )
11/04/2012 5:50 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Name: Kyra Bennington
Appearance:
Backstory: Kyra had always lived in a tiny desert villa. She had never seen the big city in person, only pictures. Soon she was able to go to the city and see it. She squealed with excitement in the car ride there. Soon the wind began to pick up, and Kyra told her parents. They said it was nothing. They were wrong. Soon, the sand could take the wind no more and a huge sandstorm appeared. The car was swept up and they were all screaming. Her parents, on the verge of falling out of the car, threw a pocket watch to Kyra. "You'll need it!" her mother yelled. Then they dropped onto Hell's Rocks, which were sharp as knives, and they died. Soon after that, Kyra was thrust forward to the keys. The keys stabbed her eye and violently stabbed her face. Then the car began to go down and Kyra with it. Kyra opened the door and dropped outside. Soon, she began to spiral down, down, down into blackness.

Kyra woke up on an operation table. She moved her eyes and noticed there was a mirror next to her. That's not what frightened her, though. It was her eye. There was a tiny orange light for a pupil and gears for the white part. She put her hand to her face. A large barnacle-like thing was on her face where the keys had mutilated her. Then, she brought her index finger to her eye and slightly tapped it. A glass-like ding echoed, and she realized she was alone. She got up, grabbed her coat and put it on and she began to walk out of the hospital to the graveyard. She looked down onto her parents graves and a small tear rolled down her cheek. She accidentally stumbled onto a stone and she began to feel that same feeling of falling into blackness.

Heavy Weapon: Duel Laser Pistols
Click to reveal

Light Weapon (If any): Regenerating Grenades
Click to reveal

Turner:
Click to reveal

Anything Else?: SO MANY PICTURES AH!
Theme song:
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBue2XaUqiU[/youtube]
11/04/2012 2:03 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Hmmm...the backstory is just a wee bit Gary Sue...ah whatever. Accepted! OH! And as soon as I do my app I'll get up the IC thread.
11/03/2012 7:32 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
gohkamikaze
Choco, just so you know this is basically going to be one huge-ass copypasta from my character app in the Ludwig's roleplay. Remember kids, recycling your characters is good for the environment!

Name: Sergei Illyich Alexandrovich

Appearance: Sergei is rather tall with an average build. He has short, messy black hair and piercing blue eyes, his face sharp, clean shaven and clearly defined. He often wears long-sleeved formal shirts and black pants.

Backstory: Sergei is the only son of former Communist Party member Nadiya Alexandrovich and former KGB agent turned businessman Nikolai Alexandrovich. Due to the immense wealth of his family Sergei grew up in the lap of luxury, living an exuberant lifestyle on a large estate in the Russian countryside. As his father was often overseas on buisiness trips and his mother often 'left on errands', much of his childhood was spent alone with the house staff or in his father's study, reading quite a few of the thousands of dusty old books his father had collected over the years.

While on a school camp at the age of 17, the manor in which they lived burned to the ground under 'suspicious circumstances', killing both of his parents. Distraught and grief-filled, Sergei found himself unable to cope with school and everyday life and moved in with his uncle Peter, where he spent much of his time locked away in his room as he tried to come to terms with what had happened. In his last will and testament, Sergei's father left him one thing which had survived the fire: An ornate gold pocketwatch, battered and worn throughout the years but still in perfect working order; with it, a vague message: Given time, you shall know the importance of your destiny.

He found that destiny when he visited his parents graves a year ago.

Heavy Weapon: Dual steel Falcatas

Light Weapon (If any): A small pistol crossbow

Turner: An ornate gold pocketwatch, battered and worn throughout the years but still in perfect working order. It is engraved with images of Cossacks riding on horseback with the Latin phrase 'Tempis Fugit' engraved around the edges of the face.

Anything Else?: If the app needs some touching up, let me know. I'm tired as hell so I don't have half a clue as to the quality XD
11/02/2012 6:43 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Naaaaw... that was childish of me and it was my fault for over-reacting because of a petty ban.
11/02/2012 6:39 pm
Linkofages
Yes he is:P
11/02/2012 6:39 pm
TheChocolateGMR
OOOOOOOooooooooh, He's not so bad.
11/02/2012 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jiinobo
DeathLaser, 3:
11/02/2012 6:33 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Coolio! Whose your brother?
11/02/2012 6:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jiinobo
My brother's an ass :/ just looked at his old posts. App will be soon. Probably.
11/02/2012 6:27 pm
TheChocolateGMR
YAY!!
11/02/2012 6:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
icecream72
I'll apply once I think of a good backstory
11/02/2012 6:24 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Please do!
11/02/2012 6:22 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
I may apply soon... Hopefully...
11/02/2012 5:56 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Hmm...Let's see the rest, and then I'll Accept or Decline.
11/02/2012 5:54 pm
Linkofages
((Aw Death, I was gonna use katana.. ah well))
Name: Lyte
Appearance: Light blue eyes. He wears a blue shirt with a picture of clouds. He has blue jeans. He is white and is 5 feet 8 inches.
Backstory: When he was 12 his parents were in a car crash near his middle school. When he heard it he ran to the crash and asked a police officer if he could see. They said no but when he said he was their son they let him through. He went to the dead bodies of his parents and started to cry. After barrying them he went in the garden to get some flowers. When he was back he accidentally stepped on top of the grave and he saw a green glow...
Heavy Weapon: Katana
Light Weapon (If any): N/a
Turner: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... uZZ89MMOlQ
Anything Else?: I know, kinda meh atm.
11/02/2012 5:44 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Of course it's for the backstory! I'm not about to let our old argument get between this. This thread is completely different than that.
11/02/2012 5:40 pm
Linkofages
I dont think insulting her farther will help. But you do have a point.
11/02/2012 5:37 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
If you don't accept because I made fun of you. You are a complete idiot.

Backstory will be made shortly.
11/02/2012 5:36 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Dude. Where's the backstory? When the backstory is up, I may accept.
11/02/2012 5:29 pm
Cyndus
Name
Ax Pick

Appearance
His face is rarely shown.

Backstory
Well, his backstory is quite less known as he has no friends....But, I do know this. Ax was born into a drug addicted family, his father was a sophisticated buisnessman, but his mother was very addicted to drugs. Ax had stood by his dad side when they had divorced, his father had been killed in a plane crash. He lived with his Aunt Lucille for a few years. Until he got a box with a note. The note said :

Son, when you read this I'm already dead. But in this box contains something very important. It is my time turner, I was very special but nevermind that. The shadow turners are after you. Get the turner, and run from that house. Run for as long as you can.

-Daniel Pick

Ax took the turner and ran from that house, he never went back. He had turned Seventeen the day before, as far as he knew. He was no longer a child. Eventually, he found a town called Paradise, he was staying there for who knows how long. But, after he turned Twenty-Four, he remembered 'Run for as long as you can' he started running much more. Ax realized he hadn't used his time turner yet so he set it to the date of the consitution. He saw two other turners and said "This is gonna get risky." with his hood on.

Heavy Weapon
Pistol. Any kind.

Light Weapon

Turner
In appearance

Anything Else?
BLEH.
11/04/2012 7:13 pm
Cyndus
Done!
11/02/2012 12:29 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
A saved draft. Yes, because Microsoft Office Word doesn't exist for that exact reason.
11/02/2012 9:46 am
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
BUURNN!

But yes i would apply if there was a finished version of this.
10/31/2012 10:28 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
If it's not finished, why did you post it?
11/01/2012 11:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
gohkamikaze
Best guess is a saved draft. Of course, Choco might beg to differ.
10/31/2012 9:43 am
TheChocolateGMR
*Facepalm* Must you post when this topic isn't finished?! Also, Aero, I have a life outside PMC. I need to sleep to! Jesus...
10/30/2012 2:11 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
Of course the evil people are black, you racist.
10/30/2012 2:26 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
*was about to post this* You win this one swinkly.
Click to reveal
this one.
10/29/2012 10:37 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
This ^^
10/29/2012 10:02 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
SilentAero
What I completely don't understand is why you post an unfinished OOC. Like, seriously?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome