Mimifoox's Avatar Mimifoox12/2/18 12:44 pm
2 emeralds 151 2
12/16/2018 2:01 pm
SpideyBoi's Avatar SpideyBoi
It Just A Wolf RP

So Feel Free Peeps :)
Mimifoox
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/16/2018 2:01 pmhistory
Level 24 : Expert Spider Rider
SpideyBoi
I'll use my OC, I guess.
Name: Demon Dog
Distinctive Features: Long scar across eye, multiple wounds, camo-looking black-and-grey fur
Species: Spotted Hyena
Personality: Serious and sometimes creepy, intelligent
keyboard_arrow_upBackstoryDemon Dog was experimented on as a pup by an organization called W.O.M.D. (Wolf Offensive Milititary Defense), and was trained to be an elite soldier of the army. He learnt all languages, learnt how to sleep in a bed,
how to read and even how to use weapons like an RPG-7, a SCAR-H, and an MGI! After a few months, he became clever enough to figure out how to escape. Once he was in the wild, he made his own pack where he was the leader. Most of his kind didn't believe that a male spotted hyena was actually leading a pack, so those hyenas rejected Demon Dog's offer (Usually, female hyenas are the leader of spotted hyena packs, or at least I think so. Male hyenas often have severe wounds, and are supposed to only exist to mate with the females). However, Demon Dog's pack slowly grew, and rumor spread across the world, and a few humans heard the rumor and made a documentary. Anyhow, the reason why Demon Dog got his name is because he took on a honey badger and succeeded in killing it (Most predators know not to cross the path of a honey badger, even a lion!). When I, SpideyBoi, heard of this, I decided to give Demon Dog his name, despite the fact I still call honey badgers 'demon dogs'. (Note: Demon Dog is not real.)
12/02/2018 1:17 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Thonck
Sure
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome