HatsyaSouji's1st Imagine Skin contest! [DL: 11/26/2012]

HatsyaSouji's Avatar HatsyaSouji11/16/12 1:12 pm
1 emeralds 99
100-subscriber contest!:
I have decided to organize a contest... and that is a... IMAGINE SKIN CONTEST!

The song chosen for this contest is... Cosmic Mind by Astronauts (May'n and Yoshiharu Shiina) from Kamen Rider/Masked Rider Fourze.

IMAGINE SKIN EXECUTION RULES:

• This is not a Kamen Rider/Masked Rider Fourze-themed skin contest. Describe the "persona" or the "character" behind the song, either you judge it by the song's tune and tempo, vocal delivery. Also, you may also make use of fan-translated English lyrics of this song to aid you in executing this contest.
  • No stolen skins to be entered for this contest! For the love of God(s) [if you consider Madoka Kaname, and Haruhi Suzumiya as your goddesses], make your own skin, it's a good creative exercise!
  • Given the fact that there are two singers involved in this song, one PMC'er can pull off 1-2 skin characters for this contest. Few words; One PMC skinner can do between 1-2 skins for this contest.
  • Remember the PMC rules too!
  • Plain colored skins are heavily-discouraged.
  • PM your contest entry link to me, HatsyaSouji
  • DEADLIEST DEADLINE: At Cyber Monday! November 26, 2012

Prizes:
  • 1st Prize: A PMC Imagination skin of you will be done by me! A special weapon sprite that can be used on your mods, or as a form of trophy. A diamond for all of your works!
  • 2nd Prize: A special weapon sprite will be done by me as your trophy or for your mod. A diamond on your last 3 works!
  • 3rd Prize: A mere trophy item sprite for your mod pack (XtraBlocksEE, CustomStuff2), and a stray diamond on one of your works
HatsyaSouji
Level 45 : Master Lad