Help for transparent stuff?

rwko's Avatar rwko11/8/19 10:17 am history
1 emeralds 130 3
11/19/2019 7:44 am
rwko's Avatar rwko
Hi! I'm not sure how I did it, but one of my recent skins showed up as it was supposed to - with those parts I left transparent, transparent.

I want to keep utilizing this function to upload accessories and outfits that are easy to paste onto skins in skin editors, but I cannot do that if every time I try to upload them, the transparent bits get turned white or black.

Please fix this, it's stupid and makes no sense.

Anyone got a cheat to get over this? I have done it once, and want to do it again.

Edit: I don't mean I want skins to be transparent in-game. I just want them to be transparent so accessories or outfits can be pasted onto characters with ease in an image editor.
rwko
Level 33 : Artisan Imposter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/08/2019 10:19 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
I'm not a skin designer but I could well imagine that this is done by design. See: if you could make yourself fully transparent you could somewhat easily troll other players, maybe even grief them by stealing all their stuff, and without having to work on an effect potion.
11/19/2019 7:44 am
Level 33 : Artisan Imposter
rwko
That's not what I mean, though. (Sorry for late reply - I am bad at navigating the notifications on this site lmao)

I don't want my skin to be transparent in-game. Minecraft already prevents that - in-game, any transparent bits on the first layer get blacked out.

I want to upload transparent skins on Planet Minecraft, so when skins are downloaded, a user can simply drag it over another skin in an image editor without having to hunt down the black or white pixels and erase them.
11/08/2019 5:49 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
Meanwhile in bedrock edition...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome