Is it right to use hair bases on my skin if I make videos?

vqtf's Avatar vqtf8/1/19 2:21 am
1 emeralds 68
I'm someone who really cares about crediting artists and basically I need to make a new skin because I've been using my current one for about 5 years now lol and it's bad and while browsing Miners Need Cool Shoes to get some ideas about clothing I actually ended up stumbling across hair (It was just hair, eyes, and googles and nothing else) that looked almost EXACTLY like I had in mind it even had goggles that I was planning on adding when I attempted to make skin though the problem with that is that no matter how hard I try to learn I can figure out how to shade hair that changes color. Normally I would be fine using it since I will be making some small changes and its for personal use but I am planning on starting to make Minecraft videos since I've really been getting back into the game recently and my friend wants to make some videos too. I would ask the creator but they haven't been active in almost a year and it's Miners Need Cool Shoes so even then there is no way of contacting them on the site and I cant find any other accounts of theirs. I want thoughts of people who actually make skins since I am having a really big mental block about if I should use it even when I make videos. Sorry if this is long lol it's a very confusing situation lol.
vqtf
Level 27 : Expert Mountaineer