LGBTQIA+ Skinning Challenge <3

clxudy_skiess's Avatar clxudy_skiess5/31/21 3:46 am history
13 emeralds 298 15
6/9/2021 1:03 am
ChaoDirt's Avatar ChaoDirt

first of all; hi there! if your reading this smile, now, thats a demand not a request.

okay onto the post itself; i made this for people to either come out in a creative way or express their sexuality/gender
this is a safe space for you so dont be scared about it <3
this isnt a traditional competition, its not judged nor is it ranked, its just a prompt or practice if you will
ending on july first

the few rules are:
- everyone is welcome
- no homophobia
- the skin should associate with the gender/sexuality that you have selected

have fun!

also; june is pride month so remember to love yourself <3

btw: lgbtqia+ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, asexual. The plus stands for everything in between, to find out more go here:
lgbtqia+ information <3

If you or someone you know who is a lgbtqia+ person and you/them need emotional/mental health please go here:
get help if you need it
clxudy_skiess
Level 11 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

d6lta
06/09/2021 12:58 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Collective
no thanks i dont wanna play among us rn
ChaoDirt
06/09/2021 1:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I don't wanna play roblox either.
IndigoDusky
06/09/2021 12:35 am
Level 44 : Master Strawberry
Hihi! I don't know if I can enter this, but I have a Skin-a-day challenge for June! The collection is right here ;D
RossEatsMoss
05/31/2021 1:37 pm
i have a friand dat came out as lesbian recently, at first i was dissapointed because i had a crush on her but then i decided the best thing i could do would be to support her. she is in a tough situation because her dad doesnt know and he is very anti LGBT but i feel reassured knowing that people like you guys exist who are very kind and willing to accept everyone for who they are. god bless you all! #kindpersons #supernice #gladitaintthe50snomore
clxudy_skiess
05/31/2021 1:58 pm
thank you! im so happy for your friend, i can totally understand about being disappointed dont feel bad about it theres nothing you can do except support her which you did so good for you! i pray you and your friend are okay, my hope goes out to you!
RossEatsMoss
05/31/2021 1:31 pm
awww all u ppl r so nice. #pride #beyourself #niceppl
clxudy_skiess
05/31/2021 1:58 pm
tysmmm!!!
ImBread
05/31/2021 5:01 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
:D
clxudy_skiess
05/31/2021 1:08 pm
:D
qtboo_
05/31/2021 4:04 am
Level 42 : Master Cookie
Btw here is a subbie :D
qtboo_
05/31/2021 4:04 am
This sounds so cute!!! I personally am not any type of lgbtqia+ but I love their confidence, personalities, and overall them. They are always so nice, and personally I know a few! :D I will not say anything about them for personal reasons ofc, but this is a really nice thing to do. I am atm making a new profile pic for pride day/month and in general to support them.

Anyways :)

Can I do a skin for this? Also if so do I just pick one of the things (i feel bad calling them things but idk what else to call them) that are in lgbtqia+ or-
Sorry but its a little unclear...
clxudy_skiess
05/31/2021 4:12 am
Why hello there! I wanted to say thank you for being a supporter, your kind words resonated with me as i am asexual (and working on my bisexuality).

And ofc you can make a skin the more the merrier! Thats on me for making it unclear i'll have to change that....

Also dont worry about saying 'the things' it really doesnt bother me nor would it many others but if you do want to know i believe it would be gender/sexualitys'

Also just a little note; thank you so so much for being supportive of the community happy to hear your an ally!
qtboo_
05/31/2021 4:18 am
So if its fine, I would like to do a skin around Bisexual!
clxudy_skiess
05/31/2021 4:23 am
please! i'd love to see it!
qtboo_
05/31/2021 4:15 am
:D mhm and thank you!!!~ <3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com