Ancient Roman Resource Pack Help

MagisterCraft's Avatar MagisterCraft8/29/15 3:19 pm
1 emeralds 397
Greetings,

I currently have my high school students doing a recreation of 3rd century AD Rome. I am trying to make the environment immersive and realistic but still capable of being played on school computers. I have decided upon 64x textures and they have been working well so far. Many textures I have made already but feel I am hitting a creative wall. I have ideas but am not always able to bring them to life. So I am looking for someone skilled and willing to partner up with me.

The style could be similar to Origines or Romecraft only with a sharper, more realistic touch at a higher pixel rate. Also, I try to use actual ancient Roman textures when possible.

I presently have no means to pay, so your work would need to be pro bono. So I guess I am targeting those of you who need a change in your present minecraft work or simply love the ancient world. You will receive full recognition in the public release of the pack and the youtube videos I make.

If interested or have more questions, you can reply here or private message me on PMC. I can send you some images of some of my work to give you a better idea of the style I am going for.

Thank you in advance!

Jessie "uomissimo"
MagisterCraft
Level 37 : Artisan Architect