Any Warhammer 40K Fans out there?

KerianH's Avatar KerianH10/16/13 1:12 am
1 emeralds 147
Okay, so I got a great idea for a cool project involving Voltz, lots of MCEdit, and my current Minecraft Battlefleet Gothic project that I've been working on. The concept is simple; I'm making an extensive FPS map that's Warhammer themed, complete with Flan's Mod, that would be big enough to support about 50-60 players battling each other in a team deathmatch. The theme is likely going to be Imperial vs. Chaos, though I haven't decided if it'll simply be Imperial Guard vs. Heretics or Space Marines vs. Chaos Space Marines, as I have starships for both and can easily build static vehicles for both.

The problem is that I am terrible at building ruined landscapes without first building my own structure and then blowing it up, which means that it'd be nigh impossible for me to build something Warhammer 40K themed without cheating and just building a jungle with some random structures thrown in for cover. That's what I'm looking for help in. Anybody willing to build structures roughly about 40-50 blocks high that look a lot like the scenery from Games Workshop's Warhammer 40K production line? Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

If you guys could do that and provide me with the schematics I can do the rest (redstone, Voltz, everything). Again, any and all help is appreciated. Comment below if you're interested in the project or if you think it'd be a great map to play on when it's finished. ^^

-Kerian
KerianH
Level 26 : Expert Dragon