Astutia | Looking for staffbuild

smackattack's Avatar smackattack4/28/20 1:34 pm history
1 emeralds 35

AstutiaMC Survival RPG server

Hi everyone!

Over the last several years I've been playing minecraft with a growing interest in creating my own server. Over the years I've been playing around with them and I'm now working on a more serious server.

To make this a successful server I need help. I need creative thinkers, code gods, poetics, architects and everyone else. I need you!

About the server

AstutiaMC is aiming to be the #1 fantasy survival RPG server. We will be doing this by creating unique zones with their own storylines, towns, dungeons & mobs.

Planned features:

- Wholesome class system

- Unique questlines & npc's

- Hard but rerwarding dungeons

- Community created regions & towns

- Custom items

- Custom mobs

- Unique pet system

Why should you join?

A lot of creative freedom, the server is as fresh as it gets so this allows for everyone to create awesome lore, custom items, custom mobs and a unique questlines.

We have no requirements. Ranks are determined by activity and contribution. This will mean that everyone that's interested will start at the same point and has the same opportunity to grow.

Where to apply

If you're interested leave a message below with:

Application format

Minecraft nickname:
Discord username:
(If any) what theme/kind of server do you have experience on (i.e. factions,skyblock, etc.):
Do you have experience with handling plugins? What plugins are you experienced with?:
What makes you want to help out?:
How would you like to help?:
Join our discord: click here to join!

Thank you for you interest and I hope to meet you all soon! Join our discord: click here to join!
smackattack
Level 1 : New Miner