Build Team for Hire! /._./

burningburnsy's Avatar burningburnsy8/1/15 6:06 am
1 emeralds 115
Hello! My name is BurningBurnsy and I am apart of a build team called Team Ichor. We consist of 11 people and are currently working for the XDMC Minecraft server. While we do work for XDMC, some of us are currently looking for a new server to work on as we have been having major conflicts with the lack of projects and the way the staff treats us. If you are looking for a group of builders who are passionate about the server they work for, we're your peeps! :3 If you are interested in seeing our previous work, just hop on play.xdmc.com and check out the hub, lobbies, and some of the maps on the server. We are currently working for free and are okay with not being paid as long as we are treated well… unless you want to pay us, I'm sure we wouldn't have an issue with that XD Anyways, if you are interested just message me on Skype (andrew.burns510) and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Below is a list of the members on the build team. Granted, not all of them may want to leave and work for another server and some of them have different ign's than the ones provided because they change their names often.

List of Team Members:
Head Builders:
Thomas (Falkon_)
Surisan (Suri)

Builders:
Andrew (BurningBurnsy)
Emma (Gaawdzillah)
Jess (HalfBloodElf)
Jay (TheHeytred)
Blake (Bahlakay)
Phoenix (Its_Phoenix)
Nathan (nathan38684)