Builders Needed for RPG Server!

_Frozetic's Avatar _Frozetic7/18/19 4:38 am
1 emeralds 211 6
7/26/2019 12:18 pm
VictorlikeStein's Avatar VictorlikeStein
DestabilizeMC

Recently I purchased a dedicated server with the hopes of one day opening it to the public as an RPG/Guild style server.
I'm here today, asking for help from the community. I'm asking everyone reading this, to just tell me what you would like to see on a server like this.
It's that simple!
Currently planned;DungeonsQuests(story-mode?)Guilds/Towns/KingdomsCustom NPC VillagesServer-wide TransportationCustom EnchantsCustom MobsWarsSkills/LevelingEconomy-BasedI'm also needing some talented builders for the server, so below I am going to attach a soft application. Once you complete the application I will add you on Discord and we can see if this something you're up for. I want this to be done well, with time taken to ensure the most success post-launch, and I want mature staff, with some experience.That being said, below is a small template for applying for a builder. Copy and reply down below to be considered.What is your IGN?;

How old are you?;

How long have you been playing Minecraft?;

What's your build style?;

How often can you play?;

What would you like to build, and why?;

Discord?;

Here's Mine as an Example
What is your IGN?; Frozetic
How old are you?;
How long have you been playing Minecraft?;
10 Years
What's your build style?;
Medieval is my favorite style, though it's more of a combination of medieval and Nordic.How often can you play?;
Daily
What would you like to build, and why?;
I'd like to build some of the NPC towns, and possibly some dungeons as well! Spawn could be a HUB or an immersive castle, but I'd also like to see what I can do with that! (This is the part I need the most help with, which is why I need builders currently, and not staff.)

_Frozetic
Level 27 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2019 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
VictorlikeStein
What is your IGN?; Logan_Playz

How old are you?; 16

How long have you been playing Minecraft?; Since Alpha v1.2.6 so...about 9 years now? Well, I took about a two-year-long gap so I guess it's seven years. We'll go with seven years.

What's your build style?; Pretty rustic, I'm good at houses and such.

How often can you play?; Just about daily.

What would you like to build, and why?; I can help build houses in towns and such, and I can help with spawn.

Discord?; GimmeTheTeaAndNobodyGetsHurt#5454
07/24/2019 5:48 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
TooBlock
Hello, I am the owner of a new Build Team called -
Gladiator Builds
we have recently started our Team we are looking for work.
If you would like us to help you have your own official server map
KitPvP, Personal Hub, Towny Hub, Survival Hub, Creative Hub ETC.

Discord - TooBlock#4344
07/18/2019 5:21 amhistory
Level 41 : Master Procrastinator
Ai0n
ign: jacob50505

How old are you?; 23 almost 24

How long have you been playing Minecraft?; around 9- 10 years, I think

What's your build style?; medieval/ fantasy /landspaces/terraforming

How often can you play?; That's hard to answer, But I'll try to get on as often as possible. But i might not be the builder that's on the most.

What would you like to build, and why?; Hmm, npc places are always good, landscapes and details. perhaps a dwarven style underground thingy If it fits the setting.

Discord?; Jacob50505#3413

A question: Is it pure medieval style or fantasy aswell?
07/18/2019 5:37 am
Ai0n
Oh and is there a resourcepack?
07/18/2019 12:46 pm
Level 27 : Expert Zombie
_Frozetic
Thanks for the reply! I'll add you on discord so i can message you all the details and add you to the server!

It's fantasy and medieval style for sure, and currently there is no resource pack, but I will need one to be made eventually when items get changed to different items, not currently in game.
07/18/2019 12:53 pm
Ai0n
Alright :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome