Lexion Network - MINIGAME SERVER [STAFF RECRUITMENT] [HELPER / MOD / ADMIN / DEVELOPERS]

LexionGVC's Avatar LexionGVC8/15/19 9:26 am history
2 emeralds 309 6
9/22/2019 6:37 pm
Deleted123456's Avatar Deleted123456

LEXION NETWORK

Hello and welcome to Lexion Network. In this post I will be discussing what this server is about. Why you should consider joining it and why you should consider applying for a staff position on the network. We are in need for quite a few members of staff so please make sure your application is very detailed and created to the best of your abilities.,

[WHAT IS LEXION NETWORK?]

Lexion Network is a brand new upcoming mini game server. This server will feature plenty of mini games ranging from Bed wars, Build Battle, Duels, UHC, Survival Games, and custom / unique mini games. This server is not here to copy other servers but to give you mini games you all know and love with a lag-free experience and bring custom and unique mini games along the way.

The server will be hard to become popular mainly because of other servers that have way more benefits like a higher player count or well developed games however, if you give us a chance, we can bring more players, more mini games and more fun. This server will be developed carefully and perfectly so that when we release, there will be little to no bugs and an overall great experience.

[WE ALREADY HAVE MINI GAME SERVERS... WHY MAKE ANOTHER ONE?]

That is a good question but the reason is because I want to create a server which has no lag, dedicated staff, and custom mini games. You can definitely ignore this post and carry on playing servers like Hypixel or Hive however, this server is new and is going to bring something fun to the community. I want to create a mini game server because I like creating servers. I love giving other people the experience I had when I played a mini game server but hopefully better.

It is totally your choice when it comes to joining this server. Your Opinions, Your Choices. You do not need to join this server if you are comfortable with playing other servers. But all I ask is for you to give this server a try once released and give us some feedback.

[STAFF POSITIONS?]

There are indeed staff positions on the server but please be aware that you must be 16+ to become any staff role on the server. We feel like having this age limit will keep consistency within the staff team and we feel that if you're 16 you're able to be mature in more situations.

HELPER - [8 Positions] (Helping Out Players)

MODERATOR - [5 Positions] (Keeping The Community From Rule Breakers)

ADMIN - [3 Positions] (Managing Reports, Moderators, Staff Applications ect..)

DEVELOPER - [1 Positions] (Coding Plugins) (MUST BE EXPERIENCED)

Only the Developer Position will be payed.

[HOW TO APPLY?]

We have a discord server with over 100 members. You can join the discord and there will be an application link in there We hope to see you as part of our staff team very soon

discord.gg/nbhcsCp

LexionGVC
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer