🔮 >> LockDownMC << [UPCOMING] [PRISON] [Server Staff Needed] [Forum Staff Needed]

LockDownMC_Prison's Avatar LockDownMC_Prison • 7/12/19 10:27 am
1 emeralds 201 1
7/20/2019 11:30 am
Xiggi's Avatar Xiggi
Hello all,

I am looking to recruit a handful of individuals on my upcoming prison server which will launch start of august.

You can check out the project here:

www.planetminecraft.com/project/minecraft-prison-server-map-4-main-blocks-marketplace-unique-mob-farms-rent-cells-runescape-style-mining/

Basically I require staff which will take the positions of 'Helper' who will be general supportive players who have knowledge and experience in prison servers and can help players getting started. Many struggle to understand the entire concept on prison servers so helping out with those who need to smelt ores, rent cells will be greatly appreciated and a custom tag and other perks will be provided to these individuals.

Moderators on the server will also be required. Experience is essential in this field and there will be an age restriction for this position. There may be an exception if I believe your maturity is high enough.

There will also be a need for forum mods which will take charge in going through and questions players might have and reviewing player report threads and issuing bans/tempbans. All final ban decisions will be made by me upon final review but these individuals will be in charge of filtering the player reports that actually provide evidence.

Perks and custom tags will also be given to these individuals for their assistance.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this opportunity!

Thanks,

Kyle.
LockDownMC_Prison
Level 20 : Expert Miner