Looking at trying to set up a recording group for Minecraft

HazzMan4Ever's Avatar HazzMan4Ever1/31/21 7:34 am
2 emeralds 51
hello how's it going I hope you are well I'm Harrison or you can call me Hazz it's my nickname. As the title says I am indeed trying to set up a minecraft recording group. I used to watch a lot of skydoesminecraft and Yogscast I still do from time to time I loved all of the old skydoesminecraft stuff like the cops and robbers videos. I think it'd be pretty cool to have a group of people to do stuff like that with cops and robbers, hide & seek, sky block, build battle, maybe an smp too in the future.

I'm ideally looking for people who are from the UK/EU but it's open to mostly everyone as long as your timezone isn't super far out. When it comes to recording time we'll be going off of GMT. Also age will matter too 18+ is what I'm looking at as I'm 22. YouTube channel size doesn't matter to me it never really has I'm just looking for fun people to work with and hopefully some new friends :)

If any of this interests you please feel free to contact me over on Discord I'm at my PC most of the time so I should get back to you pretty quickly. My Discord is HazzMan#4130 Hope to chat to you soon :)
HazzMan4Ever
Level 1 : New Miner