Looking For A 2D Artist For An App I'm Releasing This Week

Lacuna Corporation's Avatar Lacuna Corporation10/24/15 8:50 am
1 emeralds 136
Hey everyone,

I know it's a bit short-notice, but I'm here to look for a 2D artist to make some sprites for an app I'm working on. It's due to be released sometime this week, I'm just not happy with my own artwork. I'm much more of a programmer than an artist so I'd like someone to create sprites for the game characters.

The app is basically a base defence game where you're a sheriff and you have to fend off an endless horde of illegals ^_^ You earn money for protecting your section of fence and can purchase better weapons and upgrade your wall. XP is also earned and more powerful enemies appear at higher ranks.

The game will be free on the app store (my Google Play developer account is ready to go, I just need to add in the new artwork before launch) but this will be a cool little project for anyone interested. I'll be doing a lot of advertising on various forums once we release and hopefully it will get plenty of downloads

If you're interested, please leave a reply with your Skype name below and I'll IM you or send me a PM. The artwork is all 8-bit so the graphics are only basic, but they'd need to be high-quality. This is the current artwork I have which I'm not too happy with:

The sprites are all animated but I don't think they're at the level they need to be. I still have some code to sort out but all in all, everything is starting to come together.

I hope to hear from all of you artists out there! Thanks,

-Josh.
Lacuna Corporation
Level 22 : Expert Modder