[RECRUITING] Looking For Good Mob Skinner (32x Texture Pack)

EsvDefcon's Avatar EsvDefcon8/14/13 8:58 am
1 emeralds 127
Hi!

I am starting work on a brand new texture pack. I have already started hiring artists for the block, and item textures, but our team will also need a good mob skinner. The texture pack is a Post-Apocalyptic theme, so our mobs will need to reflect that- hideous, bloodied zombies, and terrifying creepers. Pretty much all of the mobs will need work doing, so it will probably be best if there are around 3-4 people working on these skins, and putting them all together at the end. My current team will not generally be getting involved with the mob skinning, but if you would like to apply for this position, then please know that you will be doing a lot of collaborating with the rest of us.

If you are interested, then please fill out the application form below, and post it here. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please note that you do not need any previous experience, it is just out of interest.

Click to reveal
Application Form:
*Previous Experience:
*Mob Preference (Zombie, Enderman, Villager, etc.):

If you would like to apply for any other roles, then please visit the official forum post here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/recruiting-artists-for-64x-texture-pack-community-project-t293715.html

Thanks for reading,

EsvDefcon.
EsvDefcon
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer