Looking For A Mine-Imator Animator.

SuperSonicNick's Avatar SuperSonicNick12/26/12 11:27 pm
1 emeralds 41
Hello. I am looking for a skilled Mine-Imator animator to make some videos for a project that I am working on. The project is will require the animator to animate 20 videos using the program Mine-Imator with varying lengths between 30 seconds and 8 minutes (the latter being used only twice). When the program adds bendable limbs (very soon), the animator will be required to animate with them very fluidly to work on this project. To apply, send me a link to a video that you have made using the program with a length of at least 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes. The video can be about anything as long as it displays your animating skills at their best. The project will require you to animate some action scenes including explosions and sword fights, some very peaceful camera shots around an area, and comical scens with some exaggerated expressions and gestures.

When you accept this job you will receive:

-Updates and download links to future projects before they are officially posted.
-Name in the credits of the project.
-I will promote any project you have made to the public (upon request).
-You can keep your job for any sequels to this project if they are ever produced.

More info will be given to the animator when job is accepted.
SuperSonicNick
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter