Looking for Mod Developers

CorvusTheSlayer's Avatar CorvusTheSlayer12/4/18 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 114

Hey all, my name is CorvusTheSlayer, but you can just call me Corvus if you'd like.

Anyways, I'm looking for mod developers who have experience making models, textures, and user interfaces for a Minecraft mod that I would like to start developing. I myself have just recently gotten back into the game, and I am very interested in creating a mod for the community to enjoy.

The mod I wish to create is called the "Middle Earth Mod", a mod which aims to be similar to the existing "Lord of the Rings" mod, but brought up to a more updated version of Minecraft (1.12.2). I wish to create a new, immersive experience that sets this mod apart from other RPG/Adventure themed mods that will allow for players both familiar and unfamiliar with the works of Tolkien.

All I ask is that people who wish to join be willing to embark on what could be a very long, arduous journey down the rabbit hole that is Minecraft modding, and that they be able to produce work that could fit in seamlessly with the vanilla game.

I am in need of coders, modelers, texture artists, sound artists, and anyone who is familiar with the lore of Middle Earth. Anyone who would be interested should either message me here, or join the Discord server I have created for the mod, even if you only want to see what the mod status is currently.

Thank you for your time,

CorvusTheSlayer

Discord Server: discord.gg/zA29H5M
CorvusTheSlayer
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger