Looking for server Devs (Server specs in post)

icefire555's Avatar icefire55512/10/16 4:48 pm
1 emeralds 51
What I'm looking for--
I need a dedicated dev or a few willing to create and manage a server. I will give you full power over the server to manage and do what ever you would like with the server. (Within Reason). With this being said I would like to suggest game modes and features. But, I'm happy to listen to your feedback and thoughts on that matter.

Requirements--
I want to see what you can do. Show my a private server you made, show me around. Or send me the files and I can look around myself. I want to see some proof that you know what you're doing before I give you free reign over a server.
you can email me at icefire555@gmail.com or reply right on this forum through the post or a PM.

About me--
I was once a popular livestreamer (same username) on twitch that played a lot of minecraft, and one of my favorite things was to host a server to allow the players that watch me to play on. However, I learned that managing a server is a very time consuming job that I just couldn't keep managing with work and college.

Server Specs-- (I will cover this cost myself)
*If things are needed I can easily upgrade the server*
Server management tool: MCMAdmin + FileZilla + Linux Server
CPU: AMD quad core 3Ghz.
Ram: 16GB DDR3
Storage: 120GB SSD and a 2TB HDD
Networking: 33TB data cap | UP to 5 IPv4 addresses | 1gbit connection at a Missouri data center. (Pretty Central to the US)
icefire555
Level 1 : New Narwhal