Looking for some help on a modded project

KerianH's Avatar KerianH8/24/15 8:43 pm
1 emeralds 136
Hey guys, Kerian here. I'm looking for some help of sorts for a modded map I am working on called the Treasure of Kings (working title, may change in final release). It is currently in an alpha build that people can check out if they want, details are here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ing-title/

Anyway, this mod heavily relies on Noppes' Custom NPCs mod, which is by far the greatest mod in Minecraft. Noppes' mod can use entities from the game and other mods to create working NPCs, and this is going to be the main focus behind the map that I am working on. However I suck at skinning; mostly it's lack of patience more than anything; and I would like some help in getting skins built in order to make the map unique. So I thought I'd look for help here, given that I am going to regularly be posting updates here on PlanetMinecraft.

Can anyone help me make some custom skins for some of the mobs found in mods like Mo' Creatures, the Erebus, and Mutant Creatures? If you're interested, lemme know or otherwise PM me. I'm looking for someone who can help make textures that are more or less like Dokucraft in style, since that is the texture pack I will be using to showcase this map. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks!

-Kerian
KerianH
Level 26 : Expert Dragon