Looking for someone who can use a plugin called Skript or a plugin coder

HellaMixel's Avatar HellaMixel5/1/18 12:05 am history
1 emeralds 106
5/1/2018 12:06 am
's Avatar
I need someone who can use the plugin Script, or a plugin coder. I have Tags available on my servers which is basically a Suffix in-game. However, I added these tags on my buycraft store, and to make it fair I wanted a way to have these things free in-game. In my server we use a plugin called GadgetsMenu. Long story short you use a currency called mysterydust to buy other mysteryboxes, and other cosmetic items. My idea for Skript is to have it work being each tag will be displayed in a line of text like "Tag > [Pro] Buy for 500 Mysterydust" and typing a command like /purchasetag <tag> and then the command will remove 500 mysterydust from the user and run another command adding the permission to allow them to have the tag. My idea for a plugin is basically the same thing. However, it would be a lot cooler if I could have a GUI instead. Also for both of these things I need a way to execute things in all the servers, I was thinking about getting CommandSync if there is no other alternative route to having it go throughout the servers. I am running on spigot 1.8. I also am running a network/bungeecord server. My Discord is HellaMixel#9605. I don't plan on paying anyone however, if legit I may negotiate some form of payment whether it be a free rank, or paypal. I do not believe that Skript should be a very hard task since it is just a bunch of Skript codes and I could easily do it but I do not feel confident enough in myself, nor do I have the time. Plugin Coders are another story but I do not know how hard this would be to create. Thank you! Discord Server: discord.gg/V8ghjG3
HellaMixel
Level 26 : Expert Architect