Looking for a worldpainter! [Reward]

iltkamil's Avatar iltkamil6/10/13 4:06 pm
1 emeralds 203
Hey guys. I am looking for someone with worldpainter skills. I have a factions, pvp, and a little RPG. We are a soon to be RPG server and I need to make a custom RPG world where my builders can build. We have lots of builds done already but none of use are good with voxelsniper or worldpainter. We would rather have someone use worldpainter because its on a larger scale. We need a HUGE map to build on. A giant continent. We have a model of what the continent should look like.
If anyone can do this and has good with worldpainter then you will get the builder rank on our server which gets all the building commands such as worldedit, creative and voxelsniper and will take ALOT of credit for the world.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO OFFER MONEY!
Our server ip is: fourthwind.no-ip.org If anyone could do this please get my attention ASAP! We would be very greatful. While I'm talking about recruitment, I am also looking for some other people for some things. I need a plugin manager for AncientRPG. Which is a plugin that makes classes, races, and you can create custom spells. This person will inform me of bugs, updates and also create 3 spells a week and add new features to the plugin such as classes, races, and sub classes. Its very easy but I have to get started on other things for the server. We already have alot of spells done and classes and races.
Another person I need is a person who is good with Denizens and Citizens. You need to know how to make quests with NPC's and have them interact with the world and players.
ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT OFFERING MONEY! I AM GIVING YOU PERKS AND RANKS ON THE SERVER! YOU WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED IN OUR CREDIT BOARD AND WEBSITE!
iltkamil
Level 38 : Artisan Architect