Massive RPG Adventure Map Builders Needed

danielmeboy91's Avatar danielmeboy9111/21/16 10:43 am
1 emeralds 120
It's my third time creating my proposed idea Eryum over again, which sounds sad, but the reason I start over is because I keep finding a better way to create the map which makes the old one obsolete. I am now 100% confident that I have the best possible premade world to work with, so I am now ready to fill it with the wonderful builds and then bring it to life with command blocks.

For most of you who have never heard of Eryum before, it is a large scale vanilla free-roaming RPG adventure map! Whew! Built in adventure mode with very limited options for altering the world, the main purpose is to explore, loot, conquer, and quest. I have made command block concepts of every feature I will have in this map, so right now it only depends on whether or not I can populate a 4000x4000 island with great builds to accompany an even greater story!

I REALLY need builders. It would be insane for me to build this on my own, and other people also help fill in the creative gaps and keep me motivated! I need talented builders to help me with this goal. Let me know below if you would like to help out! Please keep in mind that I don't need a server host or redstoners, just builders. Skills with world edit and voxel sniper are preferred, but not required. Please fill out the form below:

(Items with ** are required. Items with * are highly recommended)
**IGN:
**How many years have you played Minecraft:
**Rate yourself 1-10:
-Terrain:
-Exterior:
-Interior:
-Large Structures:
-Organics:
-Planning:

-Medieval:
-Fantasy:
-Hell Theme: