Master Quest 2: The Revival of The Undergod

SilverGX23's Avatar SilverGX2312/22/16 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 91
Master Quest 2 is a story of a traveler set to many different towns in order to help them and complete objectives. In the first map there was 4 towns and a short linear storyline. Although in this new map there is 8 different towns including a massive mountain. Each town is split up into chapters and after completing each chapter they are rewarded with a crystal shard. After collecting all 8 shards the statue in the middle of the hub town opens up and you are then able to fight and defeat the final boss. There will be a bunch of side quests and shopping. You can upgrade gear, gain potions, buy horses, and even meet many new people! The planned map will take about 2+ hours to complete. I am looking for some builders and command block people to help me in making this map. As this will take quite a while the map will not be finished probably until March of 2017. Without anyones help it won't be finished until probably May of 2017. I want to make this map without any bugs and with as little voice acting as possible but still have great music. Want certain songs in the map? Comment below. Want to help out? complete this:

IGN:
Command Blocks or Builder:
Why do you want to help?:
Is there anything you would like to improve?:
Skype username:

Thanks so much!
~Sonic

Image: http://imgur.com/a/MsOnh
SilverGX23
Level 22 : Expert Architect