Need coders and developers for a new modpack working on.

fishyies's Avatar fishyies12/11/12 6:09 pm
1 emeralds 49
OK, lets get this straight. I'm poor. YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID. No offence, but I'm asking for volunteers not employee's.

Now that, that's out of the way, I am working on a MineCraft ModPack called JammyCraft (the name was intended as a joke). I made a(n) old modpack called NorseCraft, I was a single developer, and it was getting hard. So I need more developers to help me. If your interested, just fill out this simple form.

Minecraft username:

I don't care if you'r some sort of coding god, I just need a few good developers and coders to help me out.

Things you will be working on:
Making a custom launcher PRIORITY (it has to connect to minecraft.net and allow you to play multiplayer, but disable mods in multiplayer)
Mod Development (this is NOT a priority since I can get most mods off the internet, already)
Texture Pack Creation (I already have a texture pack, but I need another one)

How this is going to work: OK, I have a beta version of this modpack. I will put it up for download (I will PM you the link if you get accepted). You will download it and start working on projects I assign. MOST of you need to coordinate on your own, because you will be working on the launcher, and I can't supervise everyone of you.
You will decide who is the leader in your group.
When you've finished the project, you provide me and the other members the download link, and we beta test it. THE MAIN THING I NEED RIGHT NOW IS THE LAUNCHER. If you cannot do that, DO NOT APPLY.

I know I'm being strict but I want this to be professional and not immature and childish. Thanks for reading all of this!

Fishyies, OUT.
fishyies
Level 22 : Expert Princess