Need Coders For a Big Job!!!

ToxicCoder's Avatar ToxicCoder10/14/13 2:45 pm
1 emeralds 55
Hello Fellow coders My friend, Fuzzy, and I are gonna start Coding a Hunger Games Plugin Called TheFoxGames. This plugin will be a big project their will be a certain amount of players to join, this plugin will take over the whole server until i decide to make arenas and join signs with your help. This plugin will be similar to mcpvp in some ways but the kits are different, and will make it more hardcore hopefully. There will be a feast and a new world after every round. Soup will heal and we will add more soups and other recipes to widen this game. Not sure yet but i may want a /fp create <name> to create a team fp stands for fox Pack as in a team of course. and If your team is the last team alive you all win. i want /kit to tell the player who did it what he/she has perms for. Me and my friend Can do kits but i will need the help of you people to get and tackle the bigger fish but i will help. We will use pastebin not sending the plugin project back and forth through skype. And Whoever helps will get credit for it on the bukkit Page http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/thefoxgames/

If you are interested please fill out this app and reply...

Skype Name:
Plugin Experience(Dont have to be amazing):
Why you wanna help:
ToxicCoder
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer