NEEDED SKILLED REAL LIFE BUILDING ARCHITECTS!!

Batlestar98's Avatar Batlestar989/10/15 4:50 pm
1 emeralds 80
Hello minecraft community, I had long ago a dream of a big city build after a real one, an entire Trainsystem (underground and above earth), Streets, Buslines Tram lines etc.. A system of jobs where you can earn money and buy new better apartments in the city or if you get rich a house in the city. Everything in that city would be automated.. Even Things like Elevators or Street lights..
I've think a lot and took moscow as my rebuild city- I have already started to build the Metro. Some stations are completed and some buildings and ideas are work in progress...

I started to build some stations of the moscow Metro and the Prototype train. Everything that i build i do it in the air because its more comfotable and when its finnished i coppy it on the right place.

For that project, which I hope will get popular and many people will take part on it, I need a Team of architects, programmers, modder and tester. !
I speak german, russian and english

Here are the screens of the part I already build and so you know in which direction it will go everything on this map Of course I still not started to build the city..
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-systems/
Batlestar98
Level 37 : Artisan Artist