PMC Team

MC_Warp's Avatar MC_Warp7/22/14 3:30 pm
1 emeralds 75
Hello ladies and gentlemen. My name is Christian, known on Planet Minecraft as MC_Warp, and I am here to start a team. I wish to construct/recruit an elite team to be the most productive members on Planet Minecraft. I plan to have a team of Modders, a team of Resource Pack creators, Skin creators, Bloggers, and last but not least Builders to make the best Projects on the site. There will be Group Leaders; however, there will be no one individual that is in-charge of all other members. I plan for there to be a hierarchy of sorts (The Watchers, The Promoters, and The Posters). <---- Descriptions of each position will be below. The team will consist of serious, but fun, individuals that work together.

The Watchers

Click to reveal
The Watchers: These will be the members that will check every single post made by a group member. These will also be the members to fore-check the blogs, spelling, grammar, etc. of each post. These members will consist of myself, and seven (7) other people. (Applications to each group will be below.) These members will post rarely; however, they will be on PMC often enough to answer any questions a member may have.

The Promoters

Click to reveal
The Promoters: These members are arguably the second most important part. (Number one being The Posters.) These people will be the ones that: Subscribe to each group member, Give a diamond to each submission by each member, and basically anything along the lines of helping the posters. These members will only have to be active when other members make submissions. There is no limit to how many promoters there can be. There are also no specific qualifications for the promoters.

The Posters

Click to reveal
The Posters: These people are the heart and soul of the group. There will be posters for each category on the Planet Minecraft website. They will be the members that we will subscribe to, and give diamonds to each of their posts. There is no limit to this group.

If you are interested in joining, and/or have any questions feel free to private message me on here or leave your comment down below. Thank you for reading.
MC_Warp
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin