Potter-Universe

Ender_Camo's Avatar Ender_Camo2/23/17 12:22 pm
1 emeralds 68
Hello, Hello all. My Name is Ender_Camo. Most people call me Cameron, though. I am currently creating a wonderful Harry Potter server, for all ages. It is called Potter-Universe. It is a family-friendly server, which i hope will come successful. Building is going very, very well at the minute, but i need Developers who are willing to dedicate time to create Spells, and Other things;

Spells - Knockback, Damage, Particle Effects, and other special types.

Potion GUI - A small task which has an entire GUI that contains an ingredient table, Stirring options, Heating/Cooling options, Mortar and Pestle option (Crushing, Cutting, ect), Being able to measure out ingredients.

Book GUI - A "trunk" ingame could include a Book GUI, Having a list of books they have bought from Diagon Alley.

Homework List - An ingame command, maybe /hwlist could come up with a list of Homeworks assigned to players, An option to tick if they have completed the homework, An option for players to be able to send a note to the teacher of the class, and a date due.

Turning Homework in - An ingame command that students can use to turn their homework in, instead of spending a long time, wasting, collecting books that could dispawn.

A Mailbox - For students who want to send mail to players, or for teachers, about anything.

A register - An ingame command, preferably /reg, could come up with a register of players that should be in the class. An option to tick, and cross, if they are there or not.

-=Other Things=-

Classroom Chats - A Chatroom for the class currently in that classroom.

Global Chat - The Main Chat.

Local Chat - A chatroom in that certain world/area.

Roleplay Chat - A Chatroom for all those wanting to roleplay

Trading Chat - A chatroom that players can connect to, to auction about ingredients.

Announcement Chat - A Chatroom where players can announce their own special club, like "Herbology Exam Revision Group" where Herbology students can revise together, for perhaps a test, or do their homework together.

Raise Hand Command - A command that students can use in class, if they need to ask a question about the assignment.

Timetables command - A command which tells the student what class/time/place their next class is.

Timeturner/Floo-Network - A special GUI for teleportations to different areas of the server, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, Privet Drive, ect.

Sorting Hat System - A system where a student goes through a series of questions to get sorted into Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin or Ravenclaw.

Housepoints command - A command that lets teachers add/deduct housepoints for a certain house. Students can use it also, to check how many housepoints each house has got.

Quidditch - Giving an item with flying abilities, being able to chase after the snitch, or some small block, flying all over the place, just like in the real quidditch.

Ranks - Ranks for the different staff, and default ranks (I'll explain more if you are interested in task).

Anymore tasks that i have forgotten will be edited to the list. Thank you for taking the time to read about the tasks needed for Potter-Universe. I hope some of you are interested in helping a magical experience.

Interested? Send me a private message, message me on skype (little_ender_)
or Discord (Ender_Camo#9313)

Thank you! -Cam
Ender_Camo
Level 1 : New Miner