PVP fights are getting bland and repetitive, I have a solution for you. The Sovereignty needs YOU to join our armed forces.

Whatgames123's Avatar Whatgames1232/24/24 9:40 pm
1 emeralds 60
Have you noticed PVP is getting bland now adays? Its all kit PVP servers where you do the same thing over and over. You may be skilled but what can you actually use that skill for? More pointless fights with no risk and no real reward? I think not, you deserve to show your skill to the world. Fight back to back in battles that will go down in the history books of this community.

So I offer you this. Join my Minecraft nation, travel across servers and make your name known. Fight across countless battlefields, rise the ranks, besiege castles. Conquer towns. Grow your reputation so all know your name.

If glory isn't your thing and you just want to have fights be actually fun and interesting again we got you there too. Countless new battlefields to fight on, everything from small squad fights to massive 100 vs 100 people battles.

Join me, make PVP interesting again.
Make PVP fun again.

JOIN THE SOVEREIGNTY
discord.gg/RGBKzXNwqf
This whole thing was kinda done in the form of propaganda if your even slightly intrigued by this I highly encourage you to join the discord. if you have any questions please join the discord.

https://discord.gg/RGBKzXNwqf
join the discord via this link
Whatgames123
Level 1 : New Miner