RECRUITING NEW BUILD TEAM

PoorlyRedd's Avatar PoorlyRedd5/27/14 7:04 pm
1 emeralds 115
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The Project

Hello mine craft fans this is kip and I'm here to announce I am starting a build team for a future server. The first project we will be working on is called "Kanto Region". It's not a very fancy name but we have much to give you. Unlike most Kanto/Pokemon projects this one is not based off of the game, but off of the anime. A friend and I started this just a few months ago. The project is expected to take up to 5 to 7 months based on activity and support. We have gotten one other person, but despite that we have gotten very little done and are looking for help.

What's Needed?

As the head producer of the project I would like to help make this a popular project for many people, and in order to do this there are jobs that must be filled. I here is a series of jobs that I am looking for.

- Builders
- Video Animators
- Project Manager
- Youtube (Won't be needed until further notice)

Future Perks

Anyone who can contribute is giving up a lot and deserves more than a pat on the back. In return you will get a free donator rank of the highest rank on the pixelmon server we are using with the map. If you do not use pixelmon, I am also making a regular server in which you can get a free donator rank of the highest rank. You will have the title [Builder]. This may not look to intimidating or brilliant, but with it comes the perks of the highest donator rank and more. If you're not satisfied with this request then you are missing out.

Application

As you know a successful project, business, company etc... cannot just hire people at random and this is why we support the application process. For this if you are interested in helping with the project all you will have to do is fill out a simple application profited below with the task that you would like to handle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builder

IGN:

Skype (If you have one):

Dedicated time per week:

Pictures of what you have built:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Animator

IGN:

Skype (If you have one):

Experience:

Videos/Pics of what you can do:

Project Manager

IGN:

Skype (If you have one):

Leadership experience:

Tolerance Level:

Dedicated time per week:

Pictures of what you have built:

Youtuber

IGN:

Skype (If you have one):

Youtube Account Name:

Number of Subscribers:

One or a few of your videos to show your works:

{{{---ATTENTION---}}}

ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN JUNE 6th 2014 AT 24:00(midnight) NORTH AMERICA EASTERN TIME!!! IF YOU ARE UNCLEAR ABOUT THE TIME LOOKUP VIRGINIA TIME ZONE. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED AFTER THE DUE DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED NO MATTER WHO IT IS!!!

We Hope we can get as much support as possible and we are looking toward a great future for this project. Come and help recreate your childhood.

-kgp1365152

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
PoorlyRedd
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter