Recruiting possible Dev for ProjectHyrule.

Hyriel's Avatar Hyriel5/7/13 12:38 pm
1 emeralds 37
Hello everyone.
- I wont be explaining alot about what I exactly need as of right now, or what the project is, as it needs to be exclusive, and I dont want to let to many people in on it yet. You can read a bit more about the project by checking out my website, www.project-hyrule.net

Generally, this sums up what I need:
A plugin developer with basic Zelda knownledge, needs to be able to work with Spout and needs to be able to learn stuff easely.

Some basic stuff that needs to be developed would be GUI/HUD's for different things, and mainly bridges between plugins. Suggestions are welcome, if you know what you're actually doing.

As i stated above, I wont be going into to many details. If you're intrested in joining the team, and think you're got what it takes (Keep in mind, im nitpicky, your work needs to be top quality, and you need to be able to follow orders.), then reply to this post, and include links to some of the stuff that you're made for the Bukkit/Spout community. IF you're never made a plugin, dont really have any Java knownledge, then stay away. I need someone who knows what to do.

Since this will partly be a job, I am even willing to pay, if you can deliver what I need.

Also, if you're 18+, that would be awesome, for obvious reasons.

Kind regards, René, ProjectHyrule owner.
Hyriel
Level 49 : Master Architect