Searching for helpers, developer, lore creator and social media manager at EPIC ROLEPLAY KINGDOM server!

Derkino's Avatar Derkino10/9/22 2:51 pm
2 emeralds 54
Hello

I am looking for players, builders, helpers and possible staff members for my kingdom server project. The project is a server where there are six kingdoms each with ~ 20 players, in a really cool Minecraft world and they have to compete with each other. The server is filled with events and wars. The idea of the server is a combination of survival and roleplay, where we would have a few small YouTubers as well, to build a story, grow an audience and grow together.

So who am I looking for?

- Players who feel like they want to join and experience this adventure along with us.
- Builders who feel like they can contribute by building in a fantasy/medieval style, for either spawn or kingdoms, or both.
- Helpers and staff members who feel inspired by the project and want to help out with creating the server, finding players and YouTubers, creating events and making sure people enjoy the server to the absolute maximum.
- Developers who can help create plugins, configure plugins or help with similar problems.
- Lore creators who want to help create a story for the server.

Social media managers: people who can create Instagram posts, create TikToks (Reels and Shorts too).
I have made a discord server for you to join, the discord server is far from finished but it will be a way to communicate and share ideas. You can also PM me for contact.
https://discord.gg/trGJGMXrja

I hope to speak to you all very soon!
Derkino
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy