[Seeking Build/Admin Team] Mystic Miners - RPG Vanilla, Custom models, large scale project

_UltraPro_'s Avatar _UltraPro_4/20/21 7:40 pm
1 emeralds 42
Hey guys, last year I started a brand new server project from scratch. I'm working on a full scale RPG server, im planning for this to be a non profit full scale fun RPG. I am currently an admin on another network and plan to add this to that group in some form or another. I have a ton of progress so far into the server, about 8 days of in game work, let alone world painter and concept work. I have a number of unique builds throughout the map and a general layout of how progression will work. The trailer I made is linked below, its a bit dated but shows some progress on the terrain of the map.

All mobs or a majority of them will be custom 3d models, along with a large majority of rares while maintaining a vanilla atheistic. So far I have put over $400 of my own money into project design, reserving usage rights, plugins and purchasing a number of models for the server.

The server will consist of a number of "shrines" throughout the map, and the further north you go the stronger the fights get. I have a general overview of how I'm planning to work this out, but we will have dungeons, mini bosses, wild mobs and eventually interactive towns and quest givers. I'm about 10-20% complete on adding locations, which is the main issue im having right now. I can easily add mobs and content, everythings planned out but I cant progress forward without help designing buildings and adding more locations into the map.

I'm seeking a talented builder who would be interested in partnering with me to make this project come alive, I cant do this myself. We will be working on making this server a reality. You will not be paid, however most likely would be given a staff position on the server as we continue to develop.

Dm me with any questions or if you need any details. You can also reach me on discord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfTLOOd3x0A

Discord:
Jonathan#7132
_UltraPro_
Level 26 : Expert Engineer