Server needing more builders!

Gandogrim's Avatar Gandogrim10/8/17 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 121
Hello! I am looking for decent builders, but can either be newbies or veterans alike so long as you have a love to build!

This server will be based on RPG. I currently am scripting and editing plugins to fulfill the needs of the server but I am not a very experienced builder.

I currently have a custom landscape that will be needing builders to build 5 specific things, 4 main cities, and 1 spawn. I also already have the basis of the website, along with the lore and races that will be implemented in the server as I have done the writing for over 3 months, trying to perfect it, now all that is needed to be done is the physical building. As a reward for the completion, you can either chose to become the leader of one of the 4 cities until you resign or following the rules of the RP you can be overthrown but you will have a significantly easier time defending yourself, unlike a regular player. You will also be given OP at the end, only as a prevention the project will be fully finished and there are no trolls. You will obviously be credited for each completed project, and once the server is fully operational, you will begin to be paid a stipend, approximately 10% of donations will go to yourself for the rest of the servers lifetime. The only downside is if the monthly donations are too low to continue the server, that months stipend will be revoked temporarily to try and keep the server alive. Also, will receive a permanent rank status within the server itself.

Hope there are those out there that wish to see this server come alive! If you have any questions, feel free to message me!
Gandogrim
Level 1 : New Explorer